Posts: 992 | Thanked: 995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ California
Originally Posted by SavageD View Post
So I'm guessing no one has tried the scripts? Please, I need some feed back.
Site counter is broken - I just downloaded it but it is still 0.

Originally Posted by egoshin View Post
Site counter is broken - I just downloaded it but it is still 0.
How do you check for site counter?

Edit:

Oh, I see....its an app
Hard to see how pulse audio is related to the net? But I''ll see what I could dig up as the cause. If any one else comes across this prob plz let me know.

Last edited by SavageD; 2010-10-19 at 00:36.

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ California
Originally Posted by SavageD View Post
How do you check for site counter?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Patches.zip (67.9 KB, 0 views)

Originally Posted by egoshin View Post
Attached Files
File Type: zip Patches.zip (67.9 KB, 0 views)
o.o Hmmm???

I'm using patch1 and I noticed a really big increase in speed. Mp3 player stutters slightly when you open the browser I didn't notice any stutter when opening any other application. Slight increase in player quality(not so sure about this, I noticed better quality but it could be psychological).
My N900 is OCed to 900mhz if that matters.

I'll post the battery life performance tomorrow. and if I have time the patch2

Edit: Phone is still slow if you're browsing the web and listening to music.

Last edited by confusedfella; 2010-10-19 at 00:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to confusedfella For This Useful Post:
Actually it might not be psychological, Every one has different hearing, to me it sounds better, I did decrease some audio values in Patch 1. But to compensate for the values I changed, I had to enabled "Stereo Widening."

If you have "desktop execution widget" installed you could constantly check the battery percentage. Just to help.

I downloaded the patch1 and followed your directions. So far, no matter how far i increase the volume on the n900 with my headphones on, theres no increase in volume. Just stays low volume throughout...unless i mute it.
And normally without headphones, the low volume is too low. The high volume is actually pretty loud and impressive. Can you help with the volume for music with the headphones on?

I tested your scripts, it does really make a difference (at least on my device), nice work!

Originally Posted by shazzy84 View Post
I downloaded the patch1 and followed your directions. So far, no matter how far i increase the volume on the n900 with my headphones on, theres no increase in volume. Just stays low volume throughout...unless i mute it.
And normally without headphones, the low volume is too low. The high volume is actually pretty loud and impressive. Can you help with the volume for music with the headphones on?
The workaround is to open alsamixer from terminal:
Code:
alsamixer -c 0
And raise the Headphones volume. Although it is reseted to zero after receiving a phonecall.

I hope SavageD can fix this issue

The Following User Says Thank You to gsirit For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gsirit View Post
I tested your scripts, it does really make a difference (at least on my device), nice work!

The workaround is to open alsamixer from terminal:
Code:
alsamixer -c 0
And raise the Headphones volume. Although it is reseted to zero after receiving a phonecall.

I hope SavageD can fix this issue
Thanks gsirit, editing the alsamixer fixes it, but controlling the increase and decrease of the volume levels still remains an unsolved problem. Even after you edit the volume level using the command line: alsamixer -c 0 to the volume you want, I still cant control the increase or decrease of volume. Not sure why though.

so i tested the patch out, and boot into nitdroid, and the sound works for those who wonder. awesome patch, my battery life so far seems to drain less in maemo of course