Notices

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
If he can't tell you more it is difficult to say what went wrong.. a first glance at the script i can't see anything wrong. And i guess you have tested your version, right?

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
If he can't tell you more it is difficult to say what went wrong.. a first glance at the script i can't see anything wrong. And i guess you have tested your version, right?
Yes sure.. I don't checked if this work, because I don't know how this need to work, but I checked the created .conf file, and I saw this is exactly like your .conf file.. But the guy told to me it not work on startup..

EDIT:
Solved.. the guy told me that work now Thanks

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-01-27 at 18:48.

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sweden
First chose "ico" and then "2".
Only gets 4 icons but smaller then usual?

Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
Only gets 4 icons but smaller then usual?
Hmm.. it should work. Do you have any other tweaks done on your n9?

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Hmm.. it should work. Do you have any other tweaks done on your n9?
N9 Qtweak - Statusbar clock, transitions MODs and enlarge caller ID avatar. But i restored the backup i made before doing any mods with it and tried yours again and no luck.

N9 Qtweak - Statusbar clock, transitions MODs and enlarge caller ID avatar. But i restored the backup i made before doing any mods with it and tried yours again and no luck.
I have seen one other who had this problem but after a reflash it worked for him. So it might have been something that did not get resetted after you restored the backup.

Vad do you get from this if you write it in terminal?
Code:
sed -n '/SwipeLauncherButtonStyle {/,/maxi/p' /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/meegotouchhome/style/meegotouchhome.css

I have seen one other who had this problem but after a reflash it worked for him. So it might have been something that did not get resetted after you restored the backup.

Vad do you get from this if you write it in terminal?
Code:
sed -n '/SwipeLauncherButtonStyle {/,/maxi/p' /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/meegotouchhome/style/meegotouchhome.css
I get ingenting.

I get ingenting.
It probably means that you already have the file and n9tweak doesn't recreate it of safety reasons. Could be if you have set landscape with another mod and not with n9tweak. So a simple fix would be to remove that file and let n9tweak recreate it.

I am not sure so make sure to backup before you do this.

As devel-su do this:
Code:
rm /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/meegotouchhome/style/meegotouchhome.css
This means you will need to re-enable landscape mode again.. but should be trivial.

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
It probably means that you already have the file and n9tweak doesn't recreate it of safety reasons. Could be if you have set landscape with another mod and not with n9tweak. So a simple fix would be to remove that file and let n9tweak recreate it.

I am not sure so make sure to backup before you do this.

As devel-su do this:
Code:
This means you will need to re-enable landscape mode again.. but should be trivial.
Went as easy as i thought. Clockclean solution. Thanks a bunch. / Gick lika lätt som jag trodde. Klockren lösning. Tackar så mycket.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany

As devel-su do this:
Code:
Confirm this works like a charm. Thanks a lot!