Notices

Poll: Do you think we need a fully functioning Last.fm scrobbler?
Poll Options
Do you think we need a fully functioning Last.fm scrobbler?

Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Hey... any way we can get this to scrobble internet radio stations... I'm listening to 1.fm right now, and when the song changed dbus-monitor sees:

method return sender=:1.20 -> dest=:1.406 reply_serial=429
int32 197
signal sender=:1.52 -> dest=(null destination) serial=580 path=/com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer; interface=com.nokia.mafw.renderer; member=metadata_changed
string "title"
uint32 1
variant string "www.jennfervaughn.com - 1.FM"
signal sender=:1.52 -> dest=(null destination) serial=581 path=/com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer; interface=com.nokia.mafw.renderer; member=metadata_changed
string "title"
uint32 1
variant string "Static-X - - My Damnation -"

From that I assume it's artist - ? - title - ?

mafw-lasfm was running but didn't scrobble anything

I verified that it is scrobbling for mp3s, so its not dead. It just doesn't support internet radio dbus messages.
Did anyone have success in getting internet radio scrobble via n900 to last.fm or anything?

last fm scrobbler not scrobbling

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North-west, UK
Originally Posted by conspirest View Post
last fm scrobbler not scrobbling
wfm...................

Scrobbling to last.fm stopped to work, using last.fm scrobbler. Can anybody help? I setted right login and password in settings.

It stopped working for me too.... I dont know what to do to make it work again! How can I reset the scrobbler? Reinstall doesn't work :/ Any help?

maemo scrobbler 2.0

new to this, how do you run this app? i only have the 'heart' widget thingy. thanks

Still doesnt work.
Work it for anybody?
I have no idea what can be wrong.?

I reinstalled all system, also emmc, didnt helped. It must be problem in scrobbler.

Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
Anyone how to use this? I can see control panel app but not any icon to start the program! I have libre.fm account.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
mafw-lastfm doesn't work on my N900 anymore. I tried to type
Code:
mafw-lastfm
in the terminal because I read that this command starts the scrobbler after a reboot and it worked, but now even that doesn't help. I checked username and password in the settings a few times and they are right, but on the website of lastfm I can't see any changes.

Tags
application, audioscrobbler, fremantle, last.fm, last.fm scrobbler, maemo, maemo 5, mafw-lastfm, request, scrobbler, social networking, vagalume