Notices

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
It is reasonably straight forward to "intercept" messages using qtmobility. I found it a little slow at times. In short the mobility API allows you to listen to any message and act on it (delete etc). The dbus interface allows you to handle the notification system.

I could write something like this although isn't there a SMS blocker already. That could be modified to save the message somewhere.
That's not as effective as what you are suggesting.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
Like the title implies, I'm looking for an application that would hide SMS conversations I would have with a particular number. I don't want it to show with the other conversations. I can easily delete an item once I see it, but when I do not see it, I'd like *not* to be notified...
The answer I assume is already somewhere on the forum, but please take mercy on me as I do not have a lot of time to figure it out...lol
Firewall+ in the store... will hide the inbound side SMS's anyway & i'm sure the developer could add the outbound side if your use case require that... You can view the blocked messages from inside Firewall+ & you get to chose how much notification you want for blocked messages

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatApteryx For This Useful Post: