Active Topics

New version is up, fixing a rather simple and nasty bug:
  • Fix/enable assembler optimizations on public build
  • Change play/pause button so that it shows the click action and not the current state

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Moscow, Russia
Great work, guys! I totally love RockBox on my Cowon D2, now N900 got the fun of RockBox.
I have just one question: is it possible to make rockbox interact with Bluetooth headsets like BH-905?

Posts: 650 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Ghent, Belgium
Originally Posted by lunatik View Post
is it possible to make rockbox interact with Bluetooth headsets like BH-905?
If it doesn't already work, maybe the controls send out different codes? It already works great with my Plantronics backbeat 903

Yep... I see, that BT support is listed, but my BH-905 does not seem to work. How can I check the codes it sends to my device?

lshal -m

(iirc)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petur For This Useful Post:
Yay! Simple reboot solves everything. Seems that default player got hold of the dbus. Anyway, thank you, petur.

The Following User Says Thank You to lunatik For This Useful Post:
np, have a nice weekend

Hi! Another thing that I wondered if it would be possible to fix is the playback stopping everytime trhe power button is pressed, this is very annoying since one of the best features on rockbox is its gapless playback.

Originally Posted by Castillo91 View Post
Hi! Another thing that I wondered if it would be possible to fix is the playback stopping everytime trhe power button is pressed, this is very annoying since one of the best features on rockbox is its gapless playback.
Easy solution: Don't press the power button

Not sure why it doesn't happen for the builtin media player. Perhaps it's related to rockbox running in fullscreen mode, the audio stream gets suspended by the OS without a notify (if we got notified, rockbox pauses and outputs a yellow notification message).

Did you notice it continues the playback after some seconds? Might really be related to the fullscreen mode (which will be switchable in the future).

Originally Posted by thomasjfox View Post
Did you notice it continues the playback after some seconds? Might really be related to the fullscreen mode (which will be switchable in the future).
Yes, it resumes after a few seconds but is very annoying since the double click lock is very handy. Well hopefully you are right and it will be fixed once switching fullscreen on and off is implemented

Tags
audiophile, rockbox