Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
I think Elop hired Eldar to try to prop up his newly aquired Nokia stock.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by droll View Post
i think he got it wrong. In 2013, Nokia will buy over Microsoft. LOL!!!!!!!!!

common guys, this stuff isn't even worth ranting over.
And in 2014, buy over Apple right??????

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
With Elop in by December, I could have said that Nokia was in talks with Microsoft and it not have been a stretch.

Elop, former MS employee talk to his last employer who happens to have a mobile OS that just launched?
I do not think Elop is a former MS emplyee - I think he just got his biggest MS bonus so far....

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Do yourselves a favor, stop this nonsense and go and get yourselves a Samsung with Bada and have some fun.

No one is going to buy Nokia, why? because the ones with the controlling majority of shares are extremely pro Finland (and Nokia). The Nokia shares on the stock marked "setting" the price, are less than 1% of Nokia shares.

nothing is impossible in this world. i think, regarding the latest news about nokia, that we shouldn't eliminate this hypothesis.
All circumstances are here:

-nokia is frail
-elop comes from microsoft
-nokia is working with redmond
-microsoft give exclusive prerogatives to nokia on Wp7)
-others competitors are not really interested by wp7 (no hardware or announce since earlier 2011, no news a MWC/CES)
-nokia's stocks falls

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
Do yourselves a favor, stop this nonsense and go and get yourselves a Samsung with Bada and have some fun.

No one is going to buy Nokia, why? because the ones with the controlling majority of shares are extremely pro Finland (and Nokia). The Nokia shares on the stock marked "setting" the price, are less than 1% of Nokia shares.
shure ! they put elop on top and nokia have a chance be finnish in the future.

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
i have been using all kinds of phones (brands) in my time and i don't want to use anything that is sub par in quality compared to nokia devices, and im not nor ever going back to the biggest failure of them all (MS), looking at the PC world it has been one buggy OS after another.

But it seams now that another brand will have to do, and that device MUST run linux.
Until then im not parting with my N900 until it totally fails, and im looking at second hand N900 here in DK.

I am tempted to paint/remove the nokia logo over since i heard about the MS deal/joining

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Don't blame Microsoft, that's market competition. Nokia's been digging their own grave since about 2008.

PC world it has been one buggy OS after another.
Okay, now Windows may be insecure from malware, due to it's wide use, and Vista may not have been all that great (wasn't as bad as they claimed, ha, don't put a modern OS on an old PC.), but you can't call Windows any more buggy than any other OS. The most modern over-buggy OS is Leopard. Snow Leopard fixed that though.

Last edited by mattbutsko; 2011-02-21 at 22:15.

Tags
bada rox, bada rulez