Active Topics

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ BONDY, FRANCE
Hello people!

I'm joking on Nokia this morning!

Of course, read that (translate the link witch google if you want) http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...06250586098187

Nokia with Windows Phone is going to hell!

- Everyone wanted a N950: Nokia has not release it!
- A lot of people wanted a N9: Nokia release it very expensive and only in some places!
- Everybody dislikes Windows Mobile: Nokia now release this smartphone on Windows Phone!

HTC is clever, Samsung to but Nokia is stupid and it's for us to pay!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to judibet For This Useful Post:
so what point does this make, no offense dude

N9 64gb black

The Following User Says Thank You to zaoltryence For This Useful Post:
I wish I could talk kindergarten!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...for-stock.html

"expected" figures only - but expectations are its not a failure...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frappacino For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
It will sell. It will suck too.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom, Huddersfield
Saw a Lumia 800 and a few other Win based phones, when we went shopping for my Fiance's upgrade, they even look "tacky" - how can anyone choose a Windows based phone over Android / iPhone? (Most people go on looks, in my opinion)

I didn't include Maemo/Meego based phones because where I am, I have never seen them advertised, I had to ask for my N900...

Last edited by AliasXZ; 2012-01-23 at 11:00.

Originally Posted by AliasXZ View Post
Saw a Lumia 800 and a few other Win based phones, when we went shopping for my Fiance's upgrade, they even look "tacky" - how can anyone choose a Windows based phone over Android / iPhone? (Most people go on looks, in my opinion)

I didn't include Maemo/Meego based phones because where I am, I have never seen them advetised, I had to ask for my N900...
I could do that ... well, only if there is no N9 (laugh) ... Lumia 800 is a nice phone with a good price (just compare price against iPhone) - and it is fast one (no lags) with a good bright display (just like N9) and it has maps, drive, music mix, a nice office integration and even battery life is improved now (since last week) and there is already a lot of apps available too (including Whatsapp, Board Express and SoundHound) ... well, maybe Lumia 900 - no, I will keep my N9 ...

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by judibet View Post
Nokia with Windows Phone is going to hell!

- Everyone wanted a N950: Nokia has not release it!
- A lot of people wanted a N9: Nokia release it very expensive and only in some places!
- Everybody dislikes Windows Mobile: Nokia now release this smartphone on Windows Phone!
I have N950 (loaner) and lumia 800, lumia kicks *** IMHO and runs circles around harmattan because of the broad ecosystem provided by m$....

e: the only major drawback in windows is the stupid buttons that can be found from any other device except N9/N950. using such buttons is really annoying and unintuitive. I'd rather take N9 only if there was built in skydrive (onenote), xbox live etc...
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Last edited by ossipena; 2012-01-23 at 12:49.

Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
I have N950 (loaner) and lumia 800, lumia kicks *** IMHO and runs circles around harmattan because of the broad ecosystem provided by m$....

e: the only major drawback in windows is the stupid buttons that can be found from any other device except N9/N950. using such buttons is really annoying and unintuitive. I'd rather take N9 only if there was built in skydrive (onenote), xbox live etc...
He said ecosystem!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to marrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom, Huddersfield
Sorry, I just don't like Microsoft

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AliasXZ For This Useful Post:

Tags
not again!!