Ok. if you are planning to stop using the N900 and are going to dump it, please reconsider and send it to me instead. seriously. I would love to receive a few devices to do some hardware experiments on and some serioous make or break software testing.

so, if you have an N900 and you are going to dump it, send me a private message on this forum or to kfjellda at microsoft shitty hotmail.com. I would owe you a favour, and would perhaps be willing to repay it somehow. I dont care about the state of the device, but the better state it is, the better I am willing to repay your favour.

please consider just outright donating it. I have two that I bought already, so I am not looking for a new one to use, just a few devices for pure experimentation.

peace!

The Following User Says Thank You to zeebra For This Useful Post:
Or if you want to donate it to me...feel free! Every donator will receive a free i2c compass retrofit if I ever get around to making/designing it.

Sorry to hi-jack your thread, but I couldn't help it!

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 528 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ MLB.AU
what mods????

hehe, thanks. perhaps you should also let them know that you will owe them a favor.

I mean, more miraculuous things have happened than phone donation to someone instead of going on the dump.

not that I believe so many people would be willing to part with the N900.

no takers?

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
we do not "dump" our N900s

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HELLASISGREECE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 528 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ MLB.AU
What mods?

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I don't think people ready to dump their N900s are still hanging around here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
my n900 is effectively dead to me...

however, that doesn't mean i've given up on life sometime in the future (even if it's just a part or two)...

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
dont know about everyone here but i will not dump my N900 ever. its fun using it. specially using it as a remote controller and teasing my brother when he is watching cricket is the best thing which none of the smart phones can do. really love it.

i wonder if Nokia supported Maemo and N900 till now what it had become. Poor Nokia. Im really sad for you.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post: