Active Topics

Originally Posted by Phargan View Post
Who can create N9-like Conversation Skin?
i hope in n900 too!

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
Originally Posted by Phargan View Post
Who can create N9-like Conversation Skin?

just thought, with all those harmattan themes around, someone will surely needs a harmattan conversation, so here it goes

portrait

landscape

Background color depends on theme, its black on mine but if you use harmattan theme, should be white just like the screenshot.
You can change the other bubble color (blue:default, green, orange, pink). just replace the other folder with the color you like.

Hope you enjoy

Download here

Report any bug you find, i'll try to fix it asap

and just for those who wonders, no, i'm not gonna make a "with avatar" version (i made a mock up, but i actually don't know HOW to make it, it would involve a lot of javascript coding and make conversation slower than already are)
and no, i won't make an IM version (i think you already know how to do it, anyway if not, you can always use the conversation modder)
and no, i won't make more bubbles colors (just edit the ones i provide)

Last edited by Harick; 2012-01-20 at 00:55. Reason: rearrange - edit margins

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Harick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Harick View Post

just thought, with all those harmattan themes around, someone will surely needs a harmattan conversation, so here it goes

portrait

landscape

Background color depends on theme, its black on mine but if you use harmattan theme, should be white just like the screenshot.
You can change the other bubble color (blue:default, green, orange, pink). just replace the other folder with the color you like.

Hope you enjoy

Download here

Report any bug you find, i'll try to fix it asap

and just for those who wonders, no, i'm not gonna make a "with avatar" version (i made a mock up, but i actually don't know HOW to make it, it would involve a lot of javascript coding and make conversation slower than already are)
and no, i won't make an IM version (i think you already know how to do it, anyway if not, you can always use the conversation modder)
and no, i won't make more bubbles colors (just edit the ones i provide)
Harick can You share the battery, signal, alarms and rest icons from this screens?

@Harick

i really love ur conversation theme would like to share the alarm, battery and signal?

Originally Posted by laren0 View Post
Harick can You share the battery, signal, alarms and rest icons from this screens?
yes harick. can you share?

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Antwerp Belgium
I've been through the whole thread to search another layout for my conversations.
The one I found here by b666m on post #33 looks very good but has no Portrait mode,
even on the Wiki page, there's only Landscape.

Can someone pls tell me how to change these files so I can use them on my N900.
When I use them now, the avatars are on top of each other between the messages in Portrait mode.

Edit; Tried to change MessagingWidgetsSMSConversation.css file like on post # 905 by Harick
but conversations disappeared
Edit2; This post by ejasmudar solved half my problem
Edit3; [SOLVED] Conversation Modder V 1.5 finaly did it, thx to ejasmudar
Attached Images

surfing the web, navigate, chat, ttweet, email, scan, hack, share, tweak...
.....................and you can also use him to make a call

Last edited by peter2p; 2012-01-29 at 17:12.

Originally Posted by laren0 View Post
yes, can you share. thanks!

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Serbia
Originally Posted by Harick View Post

portrait

landscape

Hope you enjoy

Download here
Installation/how to modify guide please?

Hello i want to know how to customize the sms conversations so instead of saying "you" when i send a message it says "me", right now when someone send me a message it display my friend's name like this:

"adriana: blah blah blah" <--- this is ok for me but when i reply the message it is displayed like this:

"you: blah blah blah" <---- this is what i want to change instead of saying "you" i want it to be like this:

"me: blah blah blah" is there a way to do this????

Thanks!

would you please someone upload default im conversation file...i have'nt backup my default, so my text going black in black background (perfect ) ...thanks in advance..

Tags
bada rox, his lunchbox