Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by rotaha View Post
שלום,
האם תוכל לתת לי לינק להתקין את appformeego
http://apps.formeego.org
press on the words: DOWNLOAD CLIENT

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ginggs View Post
I have been 'road munching' near where I live and then noticed after a few days the dots reappeared, I munched them again, and now a few days later they are back again. Is this normal Waze behaviour?
I've checked with friends using the iPhone and Android versions and they confirm this is normal behaviour.

Posts: 329 | Thanked: 505 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Israel
Heads up ppl. Next week I'll be releasing a demo for the new ui that is written in qml.
since it is a lot of work and i mean a *lot* to make it really work, the debs that will be released will show fake data that is written in the code.
since i am using qtcomponents to quicken the ui development, the demo debs will only be released for N9/N950 at first.
Hints for new treats:
1) Grid mode (New feature that doesnt exist the official waze afaik)
2) Portrait
etc..
please be kind to play with the new ui and convey u'r thoughts once u try it out

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to damagedspline For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by damagedspline View Post
Heads up ppl. Next week I'll be releasing a demo for the new ui that is written in qml.
since it is a lot of work and i mean a *lot* to make it really work, the debs that will be released will show fake data that is written in the code.
since i am using qtcomponents to quicken the ui development, the demo debs will only be released for N9/N950 at first.
Hints for new treats:
1) Grid mode (New feature that doesnt exist the official waze afaik)
2) Portrait
etc..
please be kind to play with the new ui and convey u'r thoughts once u try it out

I love ya man =)

Btw, if you still not following @damagedspline on twitter, here is so new version preview/mockup:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
On waze for N900, about reports with a picture attached, when i tap on the "attache icon" to see the picture, it says downloading and then failed to load picture. is this a known issue?

Posts: 329 | Thanked: 505 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Israel
Originally Posted by gianko View Post
On waze for N900, about reports with a picture attached, when i tap on the "attache icon" to see the picture, it says downloading and then failed to load picture. is this a known issue?
i think it is a problem with the network compression that i have yet to fix...
anyway, taking a picture for a report is not implemented yet

Hi All.

Just wanted to know when the next release will be, because for this time we should be on the release 0.0.9 and I only see the release 0.0.7

Regards.

Originally Posted by djcrash1981 View Post
Hi All.

Just wanted to know when the next release will be, because for this time we should be on the release 0.0.9 and I only see the release 0.0.7

Regards.
just check this thread, the last version is 0.0.9 and it's out there.

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
just check this thread, the last version is 0.0.9 and it's out there.
Thank you very much, I was used to install the app directly from the google apps page, but this is so much better, thanks for the pointer.

Regards.