Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
Question for you guys on streaming music via bluetooth:

I recently bought a Veloster Turbo and it has bluetooth and now that my free XM radio trial has expired, I have been streaming music from my phone regularly.

When I enable bluetooth on my phone and start up the car, the phone connects, if I click media and then phone music, my phone wants to start playing something, however it says, no Playlist found.

I only have the playlists on my phone that are automatically generated (i.e. most played, never played, recently added...) but do I need one specifically named for the veloster to pull music from?

Anybody have any experience with this?

Thanks

Not related to your problem but i recommend using toggle wlan scan when streaming with bluetooth for a stutterfree experience. You can find here on the forum.

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
Originally Posted by Sniper_swe View Post
Not related to your problem but i recommend using toggle wlan scan when streaming with bluetooth for a stutterfree experience. You can find here on the forum.
awesome thanks for that.

my n9 does that occasionally (but rare) and it never lasts long, but cool

Anyways, I figured out the problem yesterday.

I created a user playlist and named it "phone music" but it didnt work, so then I added the playlist to my queue and it started up right away automatically.

so thats great