My Nokia N9 just brick (stuck at NOKIA logo). I tried to flash it but I'm stuck at Suitable USB Interface.

My PC don't even detect the device on the device manager. I've Nokia Suite & Nokia connectivity Cable Driver installed. I hope some N9 Experts could help me with this problem. Thanks.

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Devon, England
Have you tried attaching your N9, then holding the power button for ~20 seconds (not sure of the exact time, but considerably longer than for a hard power-off)?

What operating system are you using? is it 32bit windows or 64bit? Am guessing 32bit. General idea is turn off phone completely, start the flasher run the command, when waiting for device plugin. If windows doesn't detect your phone at all try atleast a different usb port or wire

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ India
Trying uninstalling all Nokia related software and install only flasher.
Then switch off phone, disconnect.
Run command and while searching for USB, connect phone.

I had similar issue and fixed it as described above.

Eztran, yeah but no result.

m4r0v3r, I'm using Windows 7 64bit. I've tried on different computer even on Windows XP. The computer don't even detect the phone.

suyog, still not detected.

I don't have the phone now but I've tried every of those steps before I sent the phone to some mobile store. Maybe they could fix it.

thats very odd, but windows 64bit has issues with the flasher

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ India
I was also having win 7 64 bit and flasher worked well before i started having issues as @NHafiziBhd
But after uninstalling all nokia apps , it worked.
also try to use nokia pc suite cleaner