Notices

well now i manage to change my conversation themes but when i try to change different themes it still give error file doesn't exist bla bla bla.. but thanks ejasmundar for your effort for make it more easier.. appreciate it. keep it up.

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
I have started uploading themes to the wiki in a format supported by Conversations Modder. Please help me out and download the original file, check if it is placed correctly and upload it somewhere and link it to the wiki. I will do as much as ossible when I get more time...

Will do but is there a note any wheere of the theme which are, and are not, already supported by the Conversations Modder?

Originally Posted by Puox View Post
well now i manage to change my conversation themes but when i try to change different themes it still give error file doesn't exist bla bla bla.. but thanks ejasmundar for your effort for make it more easier.. appreciate it. keep it up.
Have you tried the latest Conversations Modder and are your files saved showing just the one name as "standard bubbles" does not work but "standard" for example?

The Following User Says Thank You to droitwichgas For This Useful Post:
ya now i know why it give me error.. it should be no space. thanks buddy.. now i can show off my phone to my friend.. lol

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by Puox View Post
ya now i know why it give me error.. it should be no space. thanks buddy.. now i can show off my phone to my friend.. lol
The space error is still there?
I though I had that licked! Ok, will re-fix it soon.

Originally Posted by droitwichgas View Post
Will do but is there a note any wheere of the theme which are, and are not, already supported by the Conversations Modder?
There is no note. Just open the zip file, if the css, html and js files are directly there without any folders, it will work with coonversationModder.
ie, if they're in html folder, move it out from that folder.
I see that some of the new themes are more advanced and have options for different bubble colours. Maybe these will have to be made into different themes...?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 195 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Vancouver, Canada
i installed this, opened Conversation Modder from the menu and nothing happens

i tried rebooting, opening Conversation Modder again and again, nothing happens

what's the problem?

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by excelar8 View Post

what's the problem?
Probably the files are not executable or you don't have zenity installed. Run this from commandline (xterm) and check output:
/opt/conversationmodder/conversation_modder.sh

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x-lette For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by excelar8 View Post
i installed this, opened Conversation Modder from the menu and nothing happens

what's the problem?
x-lette is right. just type into xterm
Code:
zenity --info
and tell us what u get. if u get an error that means you do not have zenity.

See the first post for instructions to install it.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post

Just open the zip file, if the css, html and js files are directly there without any folders, it will work with coonversationModder.
ie, if they're in html folder, move it out from that folder.
I see that some of the new themes are more advanced and have options for different bubble colours. Maybe these will have to be made into different themes...?
It maybe worthwhile paste & copying this on to your first post on this thread as I bet a few users, like me, will just expect it to install the theme and that you do not have to move the files out of the folder and replace the ones presently showing the way your post presently reads?

You may also need to direct them to a link to the thread/post which explain this process as well, as I expect a lot of users will not know how to use Filebox etc?

The Following User Says Thank You to droitwichgas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
no one seems to read my post dough....

Tags
conversations, modding