Active Topics

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Now blackberry 10 show more of its UI

http://www.knowyourmobile.com/blog/1...a_purists.html

Ofcourse the stupid old men at Nokiaboard will getting pissed of it. But instead of making more cool harmattan Nx devices that could have compete with blackberry they will start to patenttroll RIM instead.

Personally I would go for Blackberry even if its not running Linux. Atleast it runs Qt

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2012-05-16 at 14:21.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
When my N9 gets old it's going to be a BB for me too. Unless ubuntu comes strong in the mobile market

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoxir For This Useful Post:

i dont like the mods for n9, because i find the original ui and design is already perfect. this bbos 10 is beautiful too, if there is whatsapp, cutetube, decent dictionary for bbos10, it is my next phone.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
BB with terminal too?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I now wonder if BB10 will find 3rd party support since RIM is now being outsold by even lesser OS's in the North American region.

There is also this not so old man in Nokia board, Siilasmaa, who I think likes Microsoft mainly because whitewishing his company F-secure would get lots of new customers when antivirussoftware would finally be needed for mobile systems also.

I would say there is conflict of interest between Nokia board, investors and Siilasmaa; and mistakes in platform selections because of that, but noone really cares.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
in my opinion no devices could be compared with what this community got !

./sifo
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

Last edited by sifo; 2012-05-16 at 16:19.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
Why would N9 people moan at the idea of BB10 being similar is layout! The layout and UI is why we love the N9..

If BB10 has it, then we have a commercially supported platform to move to when our N9's die or old age..

Some people are so stupid, they don't think about the potential some things have and how they will benefit from it in the future..

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page