Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
*BUMP* again @abustany....
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...19#post1152419
Plus there's other unanswered posts/Qns since your last post.

You mentioned you were leaving soon.
I hope you haven't left w/o finding someone to replace you?
I reminded you of that several times...

Thank-you.

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
*BUMP* @abustany

Thank-you!

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-02-03 at 17:53.

Have an interesting problem. I have a friend and their parents numbers in my phone, they all share the same home land line number but each has their own mobile number. When my friend messages me the messages says it comes from their home land line number and that the number is found in three contacts.

When I go into contacts and message my friend that way my message fails to send but when I reply to their message that comes from the "home land line" number it succeeds.

Any ideas?

I am also having problem with another contact now that I can no longer send them a text message it just says sending and never sends (send them a message only a couple of days ago).

I think some of this problem is the result of merging contacts as I have in the past done a reflash, it loaded my contacts in from the SIM card as well as downloaded my messenger contacts and then when I synced it with Nokia Suite (before it decided that it wanted to update itself and no longer work with my N9) and it then brought across the same contacts that I already had on my phone from its local copy so I merged them all together but I think something got messed up.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
hi i have a problem with my gtalk account. i've deleted and created it again still it doesn't work. it simply doesnt work on 3G but when on WiFi it works smoothly.

even gmail works well on WiFi but not on 3G. this problem is restricted to only 1 gmail account of mine. another 3 accounts dont have this issue. for gtalk too only this account has the problem.

can someone help me with this. i read somewhere that it might be gmail locking my account to my first sim something that is done in android but i don't get why it doesnt occur to the other accounts.

I have a problem. I have synced my N9 with google contacts using mail for exchange account, but it turns out that some of my contacts are missing phone number. All of the missing-phone-number contacts have only one phone number. Around 20% is missing.

*BUMP* for the 3rd time @abustany.
Plus there's other unanswered posts/Qns since your last post.

You mentioned you were leaving soon.
I hope you haven't left w/o finding someone to replace you?
I asked you about that several times...

Thank-you.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-02-18 at 15:17.

Sent this PM to Abustany...

Abustany,

You haven't been active in this thread for just over a mth now.
You haven been active on TMO at all since then.

If you've changed roles/positions (as you hinted)...
Can you at least knock-over any remaining queries, & then explain that you've finished?

Posts you haven't responded to start from here:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...91#post1149891
It's only about 2 pages....

And as I've asked several times...
Can you please arrange for someone to step into your role, & monitor this thread?
If this isn't possible for some reason, just explain briefly why.

Thank-you!

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hong Kong, CHINA
*BUMP* for the 3rd time @abustany
He's probably just busy.

I also have one question regarding to syncing, not sure if this is the right place to ask....

I have ovi contact sync enabled, yesterday I enabled MfE contact sync as well. Does Contact allows more than one syncing service? After enabling MfE sync, I see some contacts become 'Sync to: MfE' in their contact cards. There is no mentioning about Nokia sync, and this is confusing from user's point of view....

Originally Posted by mdengler View Post
He's probably just busy.
Possibly, but he did say earlier in the thread that he is moving on soon.
If true, & if there's no one else stepping-up, that means we're left w/no more dialogue internally.

hope you haven't left w/o finding someone to replace you?
I'll quote Abustany's first post:

Originally Posted by abustany
The disclaimer is the same as for the email support thread: although I work for Nokia, this is not an official support channel, and the people who'll take time to answer you will do it on their spare time.
I feel it's very rude to demand that he will find another one that will use their spare time for this... We should be grateful for all the help he has provided, not demand more.

Of course we would all prefer the developers to be paid for answering questions on TMO, but we can't blame the developers for this not being the reality.

The Following User Says Thank You to sjordet For This Useful Post: