Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
I ordered from amazon 9/21 No charge on my credit card until now. Are you guys serious?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Romeo0119 View Post
What 50 dollars square trade deal are u refering to? Is there is promo code or something? All I see is the one from amazon for 49.99
The one that is on the website there that you can add on. Sorry, I tend to round #s. The 49.99 plan is the $50 plan I was mentioning. But it seems you can't buy it seperate from the device without going through their own official website which quotes $78 for other devices. So I was wondering if that's Amazon unique sale.

Otherwise we would all just buy the n900 from Newegg + the $50 warranty from SquareTrade via Amazon.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by m3kyd View Post
You seem pretty confident amazon is gonna start shipping tomorrow. How can you be so sure when on their order status it says that they don't even have a good estimate about when they start shipping out?

Because Amazon doesn't charge unless they are planning to ship your order. I've done enough business with them to know that I've never had them charge my card and not been shipped the item within 24hours.

-Socrates 469 BC

Hmmm just looked at my bank, I got two pending charge from amazon both are only $1, maybe just because I just started my prime membership. Whoever get charge by Amazon, did they charge the full amount?

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
Because Amazon doesn't charge unless they are planning to ship your order. I've done enough business with them to know that I've never had them charge my card and not been shipped the item within 24hours.
Don't Taaaase me Bro'!

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Portland, Or
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Hmm, is it even possible to get the $50 squaretrade warranty deal with newegg? Or is it just a combo thing with Amazon?

Cause the only other way it seems is to do it through their website and then you pay $76.80 which -$50 is = 26.80

And considering Newegg only saves you $23 compared to Amazon.. (I'll have to add Newegg to my list of n900 prices and where to buy). You would pay more if you want the Squaretrade warranty with the n900.
http://www.amazon.com/year-Electroni...&sr=1-15-spell

That's just the normal price of the square trade warranty, I assume you can buy it separate because it has its own section, and I just purchased one separate of my N900...thought I already ordered the N900

Hmmm yea, one of the $1 charge is for the prime membership, the other one doesnt say anything. Confused.....

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Portland, Or
Originally Posted by Romeo0119 View Post
Hmmm yea, one of the $1 charge is for the prime membership, the other one doesnt say anything. Confused.....
I never saw any charge for a Amazon prime membership, and I've already got things through it from when I started it with my N900 preorder.

I ordered on the 15th of September and as far as I know there is no charge yet.

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
I didn't say I wanted a hug from you...I don't want your Ebola!
<Alex>Pfft! You wish I was the proximal to you. It is the most premium virus </Alex>

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda