Posts: 22 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ London
Problem when I try to charge my nokia n9 64gb.

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 130 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Pakistan
What condition of the battery does your phone show under Settings -> Device -> Battery? It should say GOOD

The Following User Says Thank You to khan.orak For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Plug out the charger and re-insert it... Are you using a wall plug or USB port; try another socket or USB port... Is this when you connect to PC as SDK mode? It happens under that so change it from SDK mode to sync and connect...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by khan.orak View Post
What condition of the battery does your phone show under Settings -> Device -> Battery? It should say GOOD
I have changed before the battery because after 1year and 1 months , the capacity became low , example : 2 min of calling and then shutdown or 1 photo with flash and then shutdown .
on battery option and other application "battery usage" said "good" mah , anyway I changed it.
Now after 1 month , with new battery start to do that , but I have notice that , only with Samsung charge 50-60Hz -/15A Output 5.0v 1.0 A shoud be the same of the original ?
if I charge with pc usb looks fine mah !

After I changed the battery the camera not respond!
Of course I reset the setting , clear device and then flash with different firmware but still not working !
I think the logic board will leave me alone

Last edited by enjoy; 2012-12-23 at 11:16.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Plug out the charger and re-insert it... Are you using a wall plug or USB port; try another socket or USB port... Is this when you connect to PC as SDK mode? It happens under that so change it from SDK mode to sync and connect...
with usb pc is ok ! <
the icon is on the display only when the phone is off

very useful I will get tomorrow the same model new one or refurbish 100% working ,
before I went to Nokia care in london ,but they told me they couldn't do anything then
I send email to callbackuk@nokiamail.com and I discovered my device was still in warranty , UPS came to collect .

Amazing service !
thanks nokia !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enjoy For This Useful Post:
Hi,

Indicates phone is not Charging. You should replace the USB cable.
I had the same problem.

Thanks,
Jagan.

The Following User Says Thank You to jagankota For This Useful Post:
Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by jagankota View Post
Hi,
Indicates phone is not Charging. You should replace the USB cable.
...or even the charger (which I'd suggest to do anyway if it's a cheapy chinese no-brand type, before somebody get hurt).