Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by trashHeap View Post
I ran the MMS logger from the Jolla Store and captured a failed MMS over 4G here: http://pastebin.com/dG8Btqyb

And a success over 2G here: http://pastebin.com/FVBLXiUi

Ive tried three or four different recommended APN settings for various phones, all with identical results.

This error seems telling but im not sure of what:

Does anyone know if its possible this im running against an ofono bug like this one? https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...o/+bug/1360403
It's possible; it is a well-known fact that some network features are implemented a bit differently on different operators networks, MMS being one of the most patch-up cases.
(And I believe VOLTE is going to be the next problem-nest, when it gains more users...)

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Originally Posted by minimec View Post
Lipstick freeze workaround

Content of liprestart.sh
Code:
#!/bin/bash
systemctl --user restart lipstick
Sometimes restarting lipstick does not work, so i edited the command to first kill lipstick and then restart it.

Code:
#!/bin/bash
killall lipstick && systemctl --user restart lipstick

And by the way, does anyone know when 2.04 will be available for us Nexus users?

The Following User Says Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
@mautz, it is enough just to do "killall lipstick", no need to restart it...
System will automatically restart it when killed.

Originally Posted by mautz View Post
And by the way, does anyone know when 2.04 will be available for us Nexus users?
Good question. MER build targets is still on 2.0.2.48 level, and when that is updated; your guess is as good as mine

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
@mautz, it is enough just to do "killall lipstick", no need to restart it...
System will automatically restart it when killed.
I thought the same thing...my phone was in a weird state today, apps took ages to load or didn't even load and the restart lipstick script did not work. Restarting it from terminal did also not work, i then killed lipstick, but it did not restart itself, so i had to do a hard reset.

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Good question. MER build targets is still on 2.0.2.48 level, and when that is updated; your guess is as good as mine
Ok, i can wait a few days

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
We need some migration path here: i am still on sfos 2.0.0.10 with cm12.1 snapshot, no sfdroid. What do you use?

The Following User Says Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post:
2.02.51 with CM12.1 and sfdroid. Updated via OTA.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
2.02.51 with CM12.1 and sfdroid. Updated via OTA.
You did the OTA coming from which sfos version? Are you using 12.1-20150901-SNAPSHOT
-YOG4PAO237-hammerhead?

The Following User Says Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post:
Yes, i'm using the same CM version. I updated from 2.0.0.10 to 2.0.2.4x and then to 2.0.2.51, because 2.0.2.51 wasn't released when i updated.

Just updated my test installation to 2.0.4.13. Took about half an hour and i only nedded to interrupt and reboot once. Sfdroid still works. Haven't used it much, only checked if my most needed patches are working, which wasn't the case. So i'm back to my normal install with 2.0.2.51, which will get updated if the patches are working.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:

Tags
hammerhead, nexus5, sailfishos, sfdroid