Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,107 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Germany
communication: failed

i'm sorry

Is it possible to run the opening movie? i can't get it to succesfully display...

Not on N900, it was too hackish and not worth it IMHO. You can watch it on youtube

The Following User Says Thank You to lukash For This Useful Post:
Posts: 78 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Moscow
Hello!

Why?
I don't want to remove duke3d music.

___
duke3d music works that way too, no questions.

Last edited by OMOIKANE; 2012-03-15 at 01:17.

I know this is an old thread, but - as it's one of the most playable ports of great RPG game for Maemo (N900, in my case), I thought that someone mkight help:

I have one (literally, one) problem, that keeps me from playing it (natively, without dosbox) on N900 as effectively as on desktop. Namely, it's the key_alt thing, that doesn't seem to work. I've mapped everything to my liking as per iknstructions in config file, including the blue-arrow+up and down for looking up and down in 3D view, but moving laterally doesn't freakin' ant to work, no matter kwhat I do.

I have tried binding KEY_ALT to something, and pressing it simulatenous with left and right - no joy. I have tried binding whole KEY_ALT, LEFT (and right) - to no avail. With or without quotes, semicolons, etc. I start to thing that it is a bug, after all, and someone forget to make KEY_ALT bindable, despite writing so in config file.

Ay hints?

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!