Posts: 149 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Slovenia, Ljubljana
Originally Posted by JadHusin View Post
I did not make any changes to the fonts from the last post. Meh, everything is okay. I'm using Nokia Pure as my default font for every browser except IE.
I got it before. I was using diffrent browsers and experiencing diffrent situations with each diffrent browser

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Is it possible to undervolt with ooptimizer?

Would love to save some power @ default clock.
Yes it is possible, but the N9 isn't happy with lower voltages, for instance 1200mhz and 1250000 voltage causes random reboots.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
see for yourself: http://everythingn9.com/opptimize-for-nokia-n9/
Your work is appreciated. Are you taking donations? Show me a link!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justadude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Argentina
Hey guys, am new in the community, I have installed the old modules with the icons to overclock my n9, and work fine, but I saw the update, the question is: i need uninstall the old modules to install the new?????
Am from argentina, my english is very basic, sorry for that, but I'm very interested in this, i have a n9 PR 1.2 and is amazing.

Originally Posted by eennbb View Post
Hey guys, am new in the community, I have installed the old modules with the icons to overclock my n9, and work fine, but I saw the update, the question is: i need uninstall the old modules to install the new?????
Am from argentina, my english is very basic, sorry for that, but I'm very interested in this, i have a n9 PR 1.2 and is amazing.
When the overclocking kernel and ui is released you just need to reboot your phone.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Originally Posted by justadude View Post
Your work is appreciated. Are you taking donations? Show me a link!
https://www.wepay.com/donations/n9-a...reamy-goodness

thanks

It's a lot of work, and no way I can put this in the store, so I will accept donations...
I finished the UI, it could use some more warning messages, like a confirmation before setting a high rate or voltage, but no major problems are left. I am trying to fix something in the kernel module though, I wanted it to return to the default voltage when you don't supply one. Can't get it to work though. I really want to fix that before releasing, as updating the kernel module requires a full reboot and is a pain. The UI isn't working perfectly without this either, since if you disable 'custom voltage' and save it doesn't go back to normal. Anyways, if you guys don't care about that stuff you can donate and I will send you the 99% working 'beta' version by email. I'll give you another option if you're not able to donate, simply join #inception on irc.freenode.net and message me (CreamyG31337). If you send your email I will send it there, or just stay online if you don't want to give me the address. Either way, I won't be home for a few hours, so don't expect instant delivery. I'll try to spend a few hours tonight or tomorrow to fix these last problems before releasing a 100% working version here. Thanks for your patience.

Originally Posted by eennbb View Post
I think if you're updating you don't need to uninstall. You do need to shut off the phone completely (hold power down 10 seconds) because the symsearch module cannot be unloaded (and overwritten) any other way.

Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Is it possible to undervolt with ooptimizer?

Would love to save some power @ default clock.
you can only adjust the opp for 1000mhz, not the lower speeds.
For some reason the kernel is rejecting the voltages if we lower them any more than the numbers smartreflex came up with, I will try to look into this but there probably isn't much room to lower it more anyways.

Last edited by Creamy Goodness; 2012-04-25 at 16:17.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
may i do a tester?
my email is tmavica24@gmail.com
i will donate as soon as possible

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
the donation is in US dollars??

The Following User Says Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
45 windows open and not a lag in sight. OPPtimizer

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
45 windows open and not a lag in sight. OPPtimizer
i need this app now!!!!!, just to test it, ja!