Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
I just uploaded a new version of gTranslate to Extras-devel. Now translating works again and it's not displaying an error message every time you try to translate. I also added some settings for the speech synthesizer.
Guitar Chords

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomppaS For This Useful Post:
Posts: 259 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Vilnius, Lithuania
Originally Posted by TomppaS View Post
I just uploaded a new version of gTranslate to Extras-devel. Now translating works again and it's not displaying an error message every time you try to translate. I also added some settings for the speech synthesizer.
FINALLY! thanks a lot.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Thanks!
Works great now

Thanks.Works now.

I also added some settings for the speech synthesizer.
Hi, and thanks for the continued work. I can't see any speech synth settings within the app itself (I just downloaded from extras-deve). Do you need eSpeak or similar installed before this is available in gTranslate, or am I looking in the wrong place?

EDIT. Sorry, just realised that I updated qTranslate (which I already had installed), not gTranslate (which I don't). Guess that explains the lack of spech synth then ...

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

Last edited by Pigro; 2010-06-26 at 17:00.

Thanks!
It works perfect

I am a new user of gTranslate with my n900 and would like some help pls. can this app translate webpage or how to copy source language from webpages to make translation: Thx guys.

Last edited by Pencil; 2010-07-07 at 01:34.

I just uploaded a new version of gTranslate to Extras-devel. Now translating works again .
Sorry, but ver 0.63 fails to install due to jlibson libraries not found

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Manila, Philippines
i just installed gtranslate awhile ago but unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. i tried to push the tramslate button but nothing happens.

Originally Posted by bebek_35 View Post
i just installed gtranslate awhile ago but unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. i tried to push the tramslate button but nothing happens.
Doesn't work for me either. Anyone help? Thanks.