Hello, I'm a long time lurker and new poster.

I'm having trouble with FAPman, mostly because I can't install most packages. Most of them are not getting installed, and when I check the log, as fapman says, all I get is a "not going to be installed / is not installable".

I've tried to get muarf mirror repositories of downloads.maemo.nokia.com to work, and while I do believe I got them to, after messing around, searching and setting them up with a distribution of ./ , I still can't get packages, mostly libs, to download.

CSSU is installed, but I'm not sure if this has to do with it. I can post the logs if needed.

Could you please help me getting it to work?

Hey Twilight,

A good starting point to help you would be if you could list which repositories you have enabled in FAPman. Please list the details per repository, specifically the URL, distribution and components that are entered.

The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasAH For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
A long time lurker, heh? Then you would have known that the official Nokia repositories were taken off the net a while ago. No one has put it down better than this post.

EDIT: Also, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94722

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ThomasAH View Post
Hey Twilight,

A good starting point to help you would be if you could list which repositories you have enabled in FAPman. Please list the details per repository, specifically the URL, distribution and components that are entered.
Thank you, but the issue was solved.
I'll explain below.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
A long time lurker, heh? Then you would have known that the official Nokia repositories were taken off the net a while ago. No one has put it down better than this post.

EDIT: Also, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94722
I mentioned the muarf mirrors, I assume you can guess why.

I went through the topic it was mentioned in, and I couldn't figure out the setup, especially with all the errors. I'm not sure if the "uri thing was a mistake or not, lol.

Anyways, the gilababy repos in the link you provided have solved the problem! Thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twilight For This Useful Post: