Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Meego is a short-lived American science fiction sitcom that aired on CBS in 1997. The series starred Bronson Pinchot in the title role. Meego was canceled half way through its first season.

Meego (Pinchot) is a 9,000-year-old shape-shifting alien from the planet "Marmazon 4.0".

On the bright side, no need to design mascot.

We can just use this:

or create a mascot here: http://www.meegos.com/

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
Meego is a short-lived American science fiction sitcom that aired on CBS in 1997. The series starred Bronson Pinchot in the title role. Meego was canceled half way through its first season.

Meego (Pinchot) is a 9,000-year-old shape-shifting alien from the planet "Marmazon 4.0".

On the bright side, no need to design mascot.

We can just use this:
Great like it already Perhaps some symbolism in

BR

Wolfpac

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
I remember this! Here's an episode

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Personally I think that Nokia and Intel should have gone with 3rd Rock From the Sun, even if that would have been bit long for a platform name.

Doesn't it smell like trouble (as in copyright and trademark infringement)?

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
that explains the N900 release video on http://maemoproject.com/ !

Vote on the N900 in the Engadget Awards!
My continously built proposal(-devel) for maemo.org community.
Do you want to save your favourite thing about maemo & community? Make sure you list it here.

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Leaked picture of first MeeGo device.

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Tampere, Finland
Leaked picture of first MeeGo device.
Looks more like sidetalkin' to me.