Posts: 880 | Thanked: 264 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
Errr... you don't ? At the beginning of the page # Auto-refresh: # Off | 30 sec | 1 min
I think it was just my computer was so busy, it worked after it finished deleting the 40GB of files off my USB hard drive backups

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Have got delayed in Madrid airport en route to MWC due to snow. Hopefully flying in an hour.

so when do we hear about sexy new hardware like the N8*?

'connecting people' event?

Talked to Adobe yesterday about Flash 10.1 on N900. They said they have provided the source to Nokia and that Nokia have not informed Adobe of a timeline for release of Flash 10.1 for N900. While for Android it seemed Adobe were more in control of the situation and they said first half this year.

I got Adobe to demo Flash 10.1 running on some H264 demo streams on www.flumotion.com with a Nexus One. Even with all the crappy wifi at MWC, it was very smooth video.

The Following User Says Thank You to zaheerm For This Useful Post:
Talked to some Maemo guys today. Hints I got were that after next Maemo/MeeGo device are that there may be Intel cpu based Nokia branded devices.

Also saw an app that will soon go on Ovi Store of a rollercoaster train which you control with the accelerometer on N900.

Also was told next update for N900 (not today's one) will have support for paid apps on Ovi Store.

Last edited by zaheerm; 2010-02-17 at 00:20. Reason: Added info

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zaheerm For This Useful Post: