Notices

Faces:

DIN Time - settings page broken (should produce an image of the face, with clickable elements for adjustments. I'd guess your hands are tied here, since it's the browser at fault, but reporting it for completeness anyway. Weather doesn't update, but I suspect that's a wider problem - Android / iOS users also reporting it)

https://forums.getpebble.com/discuss...din-engschrift

Apps:

Rain - doesn't do anything, but I've never seen it do anything so this might not be anything to do with Rockpool. Will test on Android.

https://forums.getpebble.com/discuss.../watchapp-rain

Forecast Weather - no data, often crashes back to watchface.

https://forums.getpebble.com/discuss...recast-weather

Trebble (seems to also be known as 'Checklists for Trello') - Produces error: "Network failed (502): <html><body><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1>The server returned an invalid or incomplete response.</body></html>". Used to work on Android, I'll check again.

https://github.com/schwittmann/pebble-trello2

Last edited by MikeHG; 2016-03-27 at 16:04.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeHG For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Bugs/Glitches:

When you go into (for example) Games, if you scroll a little bit down until the Title is off the screen, you get "see all" at the top right. When you touch it, it will bring you to Watchfaces... (lol!)

When you scroll down at the bottom of the Timeline Apps, it will also suddenly show a NEXT button at the bottom left. (I couldn't press on that Next button)

But another thing: I wish we could browse through All apps... We can only see a bunch of apps in some categories
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Hi

What is needed to allow app settings to work? I use the authenticator app for 2fa on my google account and i need to configure it.

Great progress though, im using it on my sfos port daily.

Adam

The Following User Says Thank You to piggz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
you get "see all" at the top right. When you touch it, it will bring you to Watchfaces... (lol!)
Arghh, I was fighting with this one for hours and in the end it slipped through (mb forgot to commit before rebasing)
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
When you scroll down at the bottom of the Timeline Apps, it will also suddenly show a NEXT button at the bottom left. (I couldn't press on that Next button)

But another thing: I wish we could browse through All apps... We can only see a bunch of apps in some categories
That next at the bottom supposedly should let you jump for the other bunch of apps which didn't fit the first bulk. It's where links are shown. Seem still need to put search into collapsing docker, I thought people would use search to get to the app primarily, but instead people are complaining about limited content
Also consider the fact that apps are filtered by platform, so only those compatible with currently connected pebble are shown.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruff For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
Also consider the fact that apps are filtered by platform, so only those compatible with currently connected pebble are shown.
Pebble Time Steel should show everything (except round apps I suppose)

Originally Posted by piggz View Post
What is needed to allow app settings to work? I use the authenticator app for 2fa on my google account and i need to configure it.
Settings window is merely builtin (embedded) browser with the only one pebble-specific thing - there is a handler for uri scheme "pebble://" with authority "close".

At the moment embedded browser is WebKit2 based, so if creating some interface need to consider its limitations.

If something is not working as expected - well, can't help much except one thing - I'm trying to bring embedded geko engine instead of builtin webkit. not sure though when and if it is going to happen.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruff For This Useful Post:
Can confirm that none of the errors / bugs I reported above are present on Android (5.1.1), except for DIN Time's weather failing to update.

Last edited by MikeHG; 2016-03-27 at 21:17.

The Following User Says Thank You to MikeHG For This Useful Post:
Can check trebble, my wife is using trello ) and it doesnt have websockets. just one confirmation - error appears where exactly? while openning settings or on the watches?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruff For This Useful Post:
It's on the watch. You have to go through the settings page to give it an authentication token to allow it to communicate with your account. That superficially appears to work (I haven't checked the logs or anything), but you get that error message when you try to enter the app on the watch afterwards.

Thanks - it will be totally awesome if you can get this to work. I'll never run out of coffee again

BTW - the app is called 'Trebble' on the watch, but in the watch app store you'll find it under 'Checklists for Trello'.

The Following User Says Thank You to MikeHG For This Useful Post:
I noticed that the JS call Pebble.showSimpleNotificationOnPebble is getting lost. I'll add that and the debugging might get easier. That weather app is trying to tell us something through that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post:

Tags
pebble, smartwatch