Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Finally summer in north eruopean. That means more sun yeha!
Just bought this for my tablet money even if Jolla has not yet delivered my money:

https://www.conrad.se/?websale8=conr...ge&rdebox=box1

It really is time go next step in my solary project and charge my damn laptop using solar.Right now my solar cells creates more power than I take from my current 12 leadbattery who is full all the time but to small charge laptop. so I need a bigger one :P

Exellent choice. Best use of refund I have seen so far. Can't wait to hear what you will buy for your second refund.

I will soon upgrade my mini sun plant at my summer house. Hope more people are instressted in solar so maybe we can create a specific thread and discuss the topic.

Maybe even donate the second part to best setup Maybe Jolla could crowedfunding an external solar charger.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-06-05 at 09:48.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Given the upcoming community program Jolla got some income, 169000 EURO. Hope that money will be used to do a second refund for the one that choose to.

Still wonder how many that actually did donated to jolla? 10% maybe but I think the donation rate will be slightly higher for the second part.

So it is sweet that Jolla finally got some cash flow...more is needed though.

BTW many of the failed transaction folks got refund during the night...hope that goes for the missing TMOers as well. Please check.

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-06-06 at 09:09.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Given the upcoming community program Jolla got some income, 169000 EURO. Hope that money will be used to do a second refund for the one that choose to.

Still wonder how many that actually did donated to jolla? 10% maybe but I think the donation rate will be slightly higher for the second part.

BTW many of the failed transaction folks got refund during the night...hope that goes for the missing TMOers as well. Please check.
This 169k€ includes taxes which goes to governments. The rest goes to postages and Intex as Jolla C is Aqua Fish.

Last edited by Peccelius; 2016-06-06 at 10:19.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD

Hurray! Got my first half refund this morning! Looking forward to the second half refund and Jolla's successful future.

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Hurray! Got my first half refund this morning! Looking forward to the second half refund and Jolla's successful future.

Excellent! Good things will come to those who wait. I hope you will be among the first to get the second part since you was the last one today.

Future looks brilliant...have a nice day!

What will you buy for the refund?

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
http://triadstrategies.typepad.com/....889c970d-800wi

Excellent! Good things will come to those who wait. I hope you will be among the first to get the second part since you was the last one today.

Future looks brilliant...have a nice day!

What will you buy for the refund?
Well, I got $149 back. Since I paid exactly $200 for the taobao tablet I would say the money was basically used towards that. If I get the remaining $149, $51 would go to the taobao tablet and the rest towards a Note 7 that is coming out in August. That is, of course, unless Jolla makes an offer I can't refuse!

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Well, I got $149 back. Since I paid exactly $200 for the taobao tablet I would say the money was basically used towards that. If I get the remaining $149, $51 would go to the taobao tablet and the rest towards a Note 7 that is coming out in August. That is, of course, unless Jolla makes an offer I can't refuse!
Well, you cant use these money to something you bought months ago. So then we can conclude you will save and/or use it for note7.

Note is a great bet.(as in good choice)

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-06-07 at 06:32.

Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
str8 camping
Attached Images

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Thread has run its course, moved to off-topic for Dave/Similar to continue to ramble in.

Really all there is to talk about now, is refunds...
And we have at least 2 threads, which endeavour to focus on that in the JT sub-forum:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=96772
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=96803
http://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=60

As always, any questions or disputes PM me...
Or use Post Report to explain why a thread's no longer any good, or someone's pushing the rules.

Last edited by jalyst; 2016-06-07 at 11:56.

Yeah, tablet has no future and the other threads you linked to are absolute since first part of refund is complete. Time to move on guys. Raise your flags! Time to sail towards the second part of the refund!

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund