It's that time of the day to get crazy ideas.
I know this has been taken into account at some point by some people before in this community;
but honestly, what do you think are the chances something like this could fly?

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Last edited by tortoisedoc; 2013-01-11 at 13:07.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
I don't know about symbian but isn't apkenv some kind of android compability emulator already?

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I don't know about symbian but isn't apkenv some kind of android compability emulator already?
Ah! Great! THanks, I was not aware of this! I'll dig it up!

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
remove WIP from topic name

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
remove WIP from topic name
Done.

Posts: 368 | Thanked: 826 times | Joined on May 2012 @ India
Can we run symbian QtQuick apps on N9 directly? I see PlayBook even does that by copying the whole symbian library.

Originally Posted by bibek View Post
Can we run symbian QtQuick apps on N9 directly? I see PlayBook even does that by copying the whole symbian library.
Wait, what?

Does this mean I can run Gravity and Cutetube on the Playbook?

EDIT: I don't have one, that's not what I meant.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by bibek View Post
Didn't know tis one!

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...k/td-p/1574275

Yes, technically, it should work...
So QtQuick apps that aren't available for N9, could be running on harmattan!

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
gravity is built using native symbian . And even so , is there a shortage of available clients on N9 ? ( Me talking as a heavy gravity user )

Originally Posted by myname24 View Post
gravity is built using native symbian . And even so , is there a shortage of available clients on N9 ? ( Me talking as a heavy gravity user )
Yes there is but all have their faults and issues. Att the moment it looks that only Rocket and Tweetian are developed further....