Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Would it be possible to add the ability of sharing music via Bluetooth and/or activating the native facebook integration?!
what I do is whenever I wanna send something via bluetooth I simply rename the file to .jpg and send that from the gallery

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
what I do is whenever I wanna send something via bluetooth I simply rename the file to .jpg and send that from the gallery
Now that's a real hack, as original definition of the word goes!
Nicely spotted

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
AUSMT will receive a rather important bugfix soon: you will get notified when a patch is installed. This prevent evil PM based packages to install a patch without notifying you.

The package will go live on openRepos ASAP.
EDIT: released, update AUSMT from openRepos !

Last edited by Sfiet_Konstantin; 2014-05-11 at 14:30.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Vienna, Austria
I'm picking up joonnes idea from the tweaks thread.

I think the multitasking screen as it is is a bit lacking. I would love to be able to switch between 3x3 and 2x2 like on the N9, but I could also imagine that it would be useful to have the first row of apps 2x1 and the rest in 3xX in unlimited multitasking. for example, if I take a picture of a phone number and need to peek into the pictures app to type it in dialer. or to have certain things easily readable and easier to see at a glance like weather, or to enable devs to make more use of cover view in general (e.g. better readability)

Also. I'd love to have a continuous scrolling multitasking view, so it only jumps from lock to multitasking and from multitasking to launcher, but scrolls freely within those screens.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do it myself...

Last edited by dommau; 2014-05-13 at 09:46.

Posts: 292 | Thanked: 294 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Milan, Italy
A thing that just popped up in my mind: I don't know if it's possible, but a nice feature to have could also be the possibility to "pin" app covers in a certain position, so that they don't continuously get shuffled when you open other (unpinned) ones.

The Following User Says Thank You to Watchmaker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by Watchmaker View Post
A thing that just popped up in my mind: I don't know if it's possible, but a nice feature to have could also be the possibility to "pin" app covers in a certain position, so that they don't continuously get shuffled when you open other (unpinned) ones.
Great idea! If we could also set the tile size individually per app, we have created a massively improved WP8 tile-homescreen (a good thing, imho!)

Posts: 292 | Thanked: 294 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Milan, Italy
Originally Posted by dommau View Post
Great idea! If we could also set the tile size individually per app, we have created a massively improved WP8 tile-homescreen (a good thing, imho!)
Mmmh, I don't know... I mean, 2x2 grid app covers and 3x3 app covers are not compatible size-wise to be placed on the same "row". For that to work, you should have a "big" cover size (same as the present one) and a "small" cover size with an area of 1/4 of the big one (and I think that would be too small to be readable). With the size Sailfish covers now have (I think the small ones have 2/3 of the width/height of the big ones), you cannot have a big cover, let's say, on the left, and a bunch of small covers to its right like in WP8.
In different rows that is possible, I think. I don't think I would use it, though

Last edited by Watchmaker; 2014-05-13 at 11:44.

The Following User Says Thank You to Watchmaker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Quick roadmap:
  • More fixes / enhancements for AUSMT ongoing, you will be able to check your system if there are modifications, and if they can be reverted.
  • Patchmanager will get a page to review those changes
  • Recover mode will come (but later). You will be able to revert to a clean state by cancelling all applied patches.
  • Patch verification (check if patches are actually applied or not) will come back at some point.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post
Quick roadmap:
  • More fixes / enhancements for AUSMT ongoing, you will be able to check your system if there are modifications, and if they can be reverted.
  • Patchmanager will get a page to review those changes
  • Recover mode will come (but later). You will be able to revert to a clean state by cancelling all applied patches.
  • Patch verification (check if patches are actually applied or not) will come back at some point.
Can you also add to the list:
Replace string "Restart lipstick" to "Apply patches and restart lipstick"?

Would be more appropriate

I find the installation confusing, can we have a fool-proof installation file?

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os