m too having this prob... i jst have dr.launch widget with four icons in it.. and the facebook status widget... n my n900 starts sucking after a week or less.. so i have to reboot everytime

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
...and you too can try the same suggestion, although having to reboot "every week" isn't a problem I can have much sympathy for.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by moester76 View Post
after several days of using my N900...it starts to become sluggish...can't toggle between diff apps so fluid..etc...takes a while for the phone to come up...or the Messages application to come up?....then I shutdown the device...reboot..then its back working normally again?? any suggs to fix this.

thanks.
You can list and attach or copy paste installed apps with following guide:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=934713&postcount=7

Have you installed anything outside of Nokia or maemo extras repositories? From testing or devel or from webpage x? Have you edited any system settings or files by hand? When phone is sluggish check processes that are running. You an do this in x term by running command top or intalling conky and checking apps that consume most of cpu.