I am willing to sell my n900 for those who stay in Navi Mumbai Or Mumbai Or Close By !! Personal Hand To Hand would be nice !!

name ur price here please !!

Mint Condition !!! i have also put on the screen protector long back !! thank you !! i have bought this phone from Kuwait so i dont have the bill, and its Made In Korea !!!

Posts: 107 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ India . Mumbai
Originally Posted by anaskr View Post
I am willing to sell my n900 for those who stay in Navi Mumbai Or Mumbai Or Close By !! Personal Hand To Hand would be nice !!

name ur price here please !!

Mint Condition !!! i have also put on the screen protector long back !! thank you !! i have bought this phone from Kuwait so i dont have the bill, and its Made In Korea !!!
Well...Dont get disappointed if u get crash price when you sell it! as nokia officially they are selling it for 25gs....and grey market is for 22gs....So be ready for an heartattack!!!! LOL!!!

gs? what is that ?

neone interested btw ?

370 $ for mumbai !!! any one? not sure for the rest of the world !! shipping may cost and i need the money first in that case so i dont think this would be proper so neone in mumbai who is willing to buy an almost 2 months old for 17-17.5 K or 370$ please reply here!! or i will have to sell locally :P

370 $ for mumbai !!! any one? not sure for the rest of the world !! shipping may cost and i need the money first in that case so i dont think this would be proper so neone in mumbai who is willing to buy an almost 2 months old for 17-17.5 K or 370$ please reply here!! or i will have to sell locally :P

New Nokia N900 @ 399$ from dell .. do u think 370$ is the price ???

Anyway whats the reason to buy ASAP ?

i need to try the n8 more into photography so ......... saving money till then will buy it pre-order !!

hii dude im frm nerul,navi mumbai whn did u exactly buy d cell nd frm where.....do u hav d bill with it nd is d price bargainable????

sorry i dont have the bill as i have bought it from kuwait !! i have bought the phone in march end i dont remember the date !! as i said u can meet me and check the condition !! its has no scratches any where !!

i have the charger,headphones,tv out, the two pin charger to usb, the box!!

Is this N900 still available??

Is the price negotiable?? And will it be possible for you to send it to Bangalore??

17000 is last price !! see u can purchase it via online stores now if u need a new one !! as i said before i will need the money first if u want it !! so its not fair? so its better u buy online from dell or check the other threads for more info