Active Topics

Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by levone1 View Post
Code:
2 * IPHB_GS_WAIT_10_MINS
is 'not declared in this scope'.

I'm not even sure where the variable or the scope is... Seems like the IPBH_GS... line needs to be either declared before, or included in some other declaration, or...?

Thanks
Code:
#define IPHB_GS_WAIT_10_MINS  (10*60)    //!< 10 minute wakeup slot, the users of the previous slots wake here as well;
It is defined in libiphb.h

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Halftux View Post
Code:
#define IPHB_GS_WAIT_10_MINS  (10*60)    //!< 10 minute wakeup slot, the users of the previous slots wake here as well;
It is defined in libiphb.h
Perfect - thank you for the tip and the link... I had searched, but I guess I stopped too short. That got me past that error; waitin now for build to succeed / fail...

The Following User Says Thank You to levone1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 72 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Norway
Originally Posted by rcolistete View Post
No, even with mer-tools enabled.

In OpenRepos.net there is Midnight Commander for MeeGo Harmattan only.
Hello
I have mc installed on all my Sailfish devices: Jolla1, Xperia X and Xperia X10 II and working.
From Storeman, from NielDK, apart from Xperia X10 using Polleke's.

Found allowing repo in Storeman installing using pkcon install worked.

The Following User Says Thank You to hhbbap For This Useful Post:
Don't know how common-knowledge it is, but I installed official rust/cargo with instructions from here - https://www.rust-lang.org/tools/install and used it to install some pretty handy tools... Screen shots show Starship prompt, Broot file manager and Bottom system monitor. List off packages is here - https://crates.io/ and, once Cargo is installed, packages are built and installed with simple "cargo install (package)" command...
Attached Images

Last edited by levone1; 2021-09-27 at 17:38.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to levone1 For This Useful Post:
I was able to build and install latest Mutt, with working sending and receiving, (with a bit of finagling), but have a question for anyone -

I have sidebar enabled, expecting that it would show, "inbox", "sent", etc., but instead it shows a list of some directories apparently based on a file, ~/Mail/mbox. Anybody know why, or how ro get the sidebar I want?

Update - nvm, I found it in .muttrc, (using an example one...)
Attached Images

Last edited by levone1; 2022-02-05 at 18:18.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to levone1 For This Useful Post:
So I was tinkering around, just for kicks, and I was able to get Xterm to launch in Sailfish, by symlinking about a hundred files in my Devuan lxc container, and building/installing a few packages from source.

Do you think there's any chance of getting Jolla keyboard to work with it, like maybe some kind of Wayland config file I could edit or something?
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to levone1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Could you try updating to a later version of qxcompositor levone1? Try a build from here maybe: https://repo.sailfishos.org/obs/home:/kabouik/

Regarding keyboard, Elros had made some attempts to get maliit working with chroot but said he was getting too many issues in too many aspects so he dropped it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: