Is it ok to still drop out ? I would like to try my luck via eBay.

The Following User Says Thank You to Veraendert For This Useful Post:
Posts: 160 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Greece-Athens
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
The customer who comes in our store, will be coming back next week for a screenprotector
When he does, I'll ask the address where the ebay seller can sent the phones.
But yes, I need to know which airlines he would be flying, and I should give some commission to that person that will going to help me.

So the end price should be like "((total amount phones + commission to the guy) / total amount phones) + shipping costs = Phone price"
Instead of him carrying so many devices and get stopped of airport, the best option is to send them to europe either to you or someone known, with post office package. Usually these don't pass customs on most countries, and they will be safe on transfer too.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gerstavros For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by Veraendert View Post
With that many devices- yes, he´s likely to be hit by VAT. "No, officer, i always carry 10 phones with an obscure OS with me. Makes me feel so leet".

Don´t get fooled by the price tag in India. Device will cost us more than that.
Correct, only VAT is not the problem. If he buys as normal customer in india, he already pays VAT and only has to keep the paid invoice to not pay VAT again.

But nevertheless, he will blow his import tax free amount of 100€-300€, depending on country regulations and the imported good.
So import taxes apply per device and would have to be payed directly.
No problem if we know the amount upfront and he "got the cash" with him and does not try to sneek through the green entry

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Correct, only VAT is not the problem. If he buys as normal customer in india, he already pays VAT and only has to keep the paid invoice to not pay VAT again.

But nevertheless, he will blow his import tax free amount of 100€-300€, depending on country regulations and the imported good.
No problem if we know the amount upfront and he "got the cash" with him and does not try to sneek through the green entry
Still best option is for him to buy them there in India and send them by parcels via post office to his home in Europe. Safe and cheap

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gerstavros For This Useful Post:
Guys, it's already sold with world-wide shipping. Usual one-*** scheme will suffice )

The Following User Says Thank You to lantern For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mosen View Post

I think that is not correct. But he might be able to buy them without VAT or he might receive that VAT back when he exits India. And then he have to pay VAT when he enters EU.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MisterMaster For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by MisterMaster View Post
I think that is not correct. But he might be able to buy them without VAT or he might receive that VAT back when he exits India. And then he have to pay VAT when he enters EU.
this........
Indian VAT does not apply as paid VAT within EU. He should get them there as tax free and then pay customs and VAT on return.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lantern View Post
Guys, it's already sold with world-wide shipping. Usual one-*** scheme will suffice )
where ?

The Following User Says Thank You to gerstavros For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerstavros View Post
where ?
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=96

ebay

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to feedme For This Useful Post:
85.9% Positive feedback. Many bad feedbacks read, no thanks.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gerstavros For This Useful Post:

Tags
india, scamfish