Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
And there you go folks. Bonus points for him/whomever answered actually clicking the Bitly link I placed in the e-mail to this thread.
He's a fuggin' douche hole

The Following User Says Thank You to scapegoat845 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ SF Bay Area
And there you go folks. Bonus points for him/whomever answered actually clicking the Bitly link I placed in the e-mail to this thread.
Slowly but surely, Mr Elop's actions are forcing even a Nokia fanboi like me to give the **** up on Nokia and its smartphone strategy.

Android now has Qt. Google has bought Motorola. Maybe good devices will come from that direction.

In my 5 stages of grief, I have just hit acceptance: "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
qgvnotify: Google voice and contacts notifier for diablo and maemo.

If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.
If you'd like to thank my applications, vote to move them to extras.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uvatbc For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by uvatbc View Post
In my 5 stages of grief, I have just hit acceptance: "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
Screw that. I seriously have some OCD going on, the completist in me will finish this series. I don't remember the 5 stages of grief, so if defiance and willingness to kick *** is one of them, that's where I am.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ SF Bay Area
Screw that. I seriously have some OCD going on, the completist in me will finish this series. I don't remember the 5 stages of grief, so if defiance and willingness to kick *** is one of them, that's where I am.
Defiance, anger, bargaining, depression, surrender (acceptance).
This entire website is going through different stages of it.

Bring the *** kicking. I'm out of bubblegum anyway.
qgvnotify: Google voice and contacts notifier for diablo and maemo.

If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.
If you'd like to thank my applications, vote to move them to extras.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uvatbc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Oh look, history repeats!

From Maemo to MeeGo - the grief cycle... - maemo.org - Talk
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by uvatbc View Post
Android now has Qt. Google has bought Motorola. Maybe good devices will come from that direction.

The previous line sounds suspiciously like denial to me...

Posts: 364 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Australia
I checked with the distributor but I will not be able to source it from them as they need an established business or a business to be and there are some other formalities.

I have asked a local retailer for a 20-25 order but they are not interested in reducing the price but will take pre-order..... they are all happy as they have enough pre-orders.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Apparently the demand in Mexico is picking up. So with it, the price might even go up and now my connect is unsure of even being able to get one for me, let alone multiples. Damn it.

I've gotta let this one play out guys.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Apparently the demand in Mexico is picking up. So with it, the price might even go up and now my connect is unsure of even being able to get one for me, let alone multiples. Damn it.

I've gotta let this one play out guys.
I am sure we all understand. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. hopefully the shortage is a farce and in a few weeks there will be higher worlwide availability as production is ramped up. This seems logical. I know I know we are talking Nokia.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cortek For This Useful Post:
I ask today my tax genius about export and she said you don't have to pay me that 23% tax so price will be 699€ -23% + Delivery + your tax % + duty. I ask later to that local seller price drop if you are really interested.

Someone who knows, would tell me USA tax % and duty.

Tags
depression, nokia n9, purchase, the elop flop