Posts: 62 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Pune, India
Guys I need help to buy Nokia N9.

A store here in Pune is selling Nokia N9 Black (16GB, 2nd Hand), for Rs. 16000 (approx). The store-keeper is kind of open for a bargaining on this piece of beauty.

Well, is the deal good? Should I buy it? go for Brand New? What to look for before buying?

He also has Nokia N900 for Rs.8500 (I already have one, but posted this just for the sake of information)

Last edited by cooldubai; 2012-06-12 at 05:20.

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by cooldubai View Post
Guys I need help to buy Nokia N9.

A store here in Pune is selling Nokia N9 Black (16GB, 2nd Hand), for Rs. 16000 (approx). The store-keeper is kind of open for a bargaining on this piece of beauty.

Well, is the deal good? Should I buy it? go for Brand New? What to look for before buying?

He also has Nokia N900 for Rs.8500 (I already have one, but posted this just for the sake of information)
well i think that 16000 for second hand is cheaper one (i doubt it may have some software problem only) but if in case it has some hardware problem dont buy it
as long as my experience with second hand mobile, your n9 may have only some software issue (because people thinks that their device is slow and not responding properly INCLUDING SELLERS speciallly when n900 or n9 is the device) so i thnk you should just see some hardware if it has no damage go ahead and buy it

GOOD LUCK!

EDIT:- here in my great city indore, sellers try to install .sis files in N900

one of the seller says "dont buy n900 you cannot install any games etc on it"

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

Last edited by nicholes; 2012-06-12 at 12:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to nicholes For This Useful Post: