Active Topics

Notices

There's a great puzzle game out there I encountered a while back called "Jewel Quest".

Jewel Question 2 screenshot

Jewel Quest 2 is the best version of it to date (1 is alright, and 3 sucks, but two rocks!) and share some similarities to BeJeweled and other jewel games out there, but is considerably more fun, because you're not after volume, but rather you're out to turn squares gold, which makes it considerably more challenging.

So I was wondering if there's a FOSS equivalent of this, and if not, could someone make one? This game is tons of fun, and I'd love to see it get ported to the NITS if possible. Thanks.

*bump* Thought I'd bump this thread and see if anyone knew of a foss equivalent.

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Just a quick google (flash jewel quest II) and I found:
www.flash-games.net/online/1243/jewel-quest.html
Looks like version one, but they might have II. Disable flash support then go to the website. MicroB will ask you what to do with the flash file and save it to disk.
Re-Enable Flash support and you can open file, or click on the file from file manager for offline play.

Yeah, I can get the Jewel Quest 2 flash file off another site, but I was kinda hoping to get a FOSS equivalent of the full game.