Notices

I am on 0.4.10 but couldnt find this behaviour settings..

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
I am on 0.4.10 but couldnt find this behaviour settings..
you are using beta or alpha. not all the stuff has been completed yet.
I announce features when stable version will be released.

Last edited by Custodian; 2012-12-20 at 07:38.

I think am using beta, because in settings under "check for updates" I have selected Beta. Also version 0.4.10 is beta right?
build: 201212192315

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

The Following User Says Thank You to praveenchand For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
I have selected Beta. Also version 0.4.10 is beta right?
build: 201212192315
correct, you are using beta, and that build contains only UI updates just wait for a while, when other stuff will arrive

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
that icon has already been changed will see at next build.
the map icon is fine now, thanks.

i like the new style, and the status bar also is cool, but on my N900 is visible only when in portrait, in landscape no.

i'm working on compatibility within nelisquare for both modes. On my device with standart settings for cssu, all work as expected
what is your config for autorotation?

Originally Posted by gianko View Post
on my N900 is visible only when in portrait, in landscape no.
this works as expected, shown only in portrait mode. saving some space while in landscape.
what is your config for autorotation?
Stock stable cssu4.1 without any rotation disablers/enablers.
I got some other reports about rotation bugs, and i'm resolving them i hope that will be fixed till 0.4.10 is out.

The Following User Says Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
N900 news:
beta&alpha 0.4.10 build v=201212201713 is out
It should fix all rotation problems, at least on my N900 rotation now works as expected with both, enabled and disabled "force rotation" (changed via cssu tuner). Go to settings page, and re-select your orientation once again (-:
Also some ui polishing is in progress.
Minimize and close buttons visible only at main "feed" page for now (got some overlaps problems there).

Last edited by Custodian; 2012-12-21 at 20:37.

N900 bug:you cant checkin while in landscape - app just crashes trying to fix that.
Also some graphics is missing in base light theme, so there is drawing bugs. Use "dark" theme to get rid of that

The Following User Says Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
N900 news:
beta&alpha 0.4.10 build v=201212201713 is out
It should fix all rotation problems, at least on my N900 rotation now works as expected with both, enabled and disabled "force rotation" (changed via cssu tuner). Go to settings page, and re-select your orientation once again (-:
thanks for the new xmas version, very nice!

about rotation problems, is getting better, but i dont have cssu tuner installed (maybe i will try to install), i only use cssu features configuration and the status-area-orientationlock-applet.

nelisquare rotation is fine if i leave the the default setting in cssu features configuration (Rotation-> Apps-> Auto) But i usually put this setting in "Forced" to have all the apps working in both landscape and portrait.
I know with this setting some apps don't appear correctly in portrait, so is to be put in blacklist in transition.ini to avoid portrait rotation. i can try to blacklist nelisquare, to avoid force rotation maybe...

also if i lock in landscape with the status-area-orientationlock-applet, i have nelisquare working fine with all the settings (auto,landscape or portrait) so i have different choices

nice to notice the new menu option "add new venue" that i was waiting for

The Following User Says Thank You to gianko For This Useful Post:
nelisquare rotation is fine if i leave the the default setting in cssu features configuration (Rotation-> Apps-> Auto) But i usually put this setting in "Forced" to have all the apps working in both landscape and portrait.
I know with this setting some apps don't appear correctly in portrait, so is to be put in blacklist in transition.ini to avoid portrait rotation. i can try to blacklist nelisquare, to avoid force rotation maybe...
I'll check out that settings, so nelisquare will update transition.ini to blacklist it-self during installation/upgrade process.

nice to notice the new menu option "add new venue" that i was waiting for
It's just a option, it is not ready yet. Have to fix seg faults first

Tags
4sq client, awesomeness, foursquare, social