Active Topics

Notices

Windows 3.6.4 versiossa wms_settings.ini käyttää aika montaa wmsUrl osoitetta muodossa wmsUrl_1="wms.a.paikkatietoikkuna.fi/.... tuon ykkösen paikalla voi olla 2,3,4,5,6,7 ja a:n paikalla b,c,d ainakin. Vaatii ilmeisesti aika paljon muutosta, että tämän version saa lataamaan suomen topokartat? Ruotsalaiset ja norjalaiset ovat olleet paljon ystävällisempiä - heidän kartat latautuu edelleen myös tällä versiolla.

Sain nyt myös Suomen kartat latautumaan, mutta vain tasoon 50k saakka. Tarkempien karttojen osoite on vielä hukassa.

Last edited by Tarmo; 2012-08-29 at 15:45.

Originally Posted by orava View Post
Joo, ei toimi. Koitan saada julkastua uusimman version Windowssille seuraavalla viikolla.
En saa millään selville tällä foorumilla sitä, että onko nyt olemassa toimivaa windows -versiota pc:lle? Mistä löytyy kunnolliset ohjeet?

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Finland
Thank you Orava for great program!

Here is working .Ini files. I hope these works ... These should also working with older versions of the app (at least 4.0.0 and 4.1.3), but you must change the name of file server_settings.ini to wms_settings.ini. There are only layers, what I use, Including cadastral units(kiinteistöjen rajat) and hunting areas on state land(pienriistan metsästysalue).

Does anyone know about FI- and OSM- maps, which is automatically downloaded to base map menu in version 4.2.0. The removal from .ini files doesn´t seem to help, They appear again and again to base map menu. How can I remove these maps from menu?

Last edited by zatok; 2012-08-28 at 20:34.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zatok For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Hi and a big Thanks for that grat programm.
I've been using it for a while and now i bought it in Ovi.

Do you think it would be possible to show German Maps?

Is this what i need for example:
http://www.geodatenzentrum.de/xml/wmts_webatlasde.xml
http://www.geodatenzentrum.de/xml/wms_dtk25.xml

I tried to edit server_settings.ini and map_settings.ini but without success.

Thanks in advance for helping

Originally Posted by zatok View Post
Thank you Orava for great program!

Here is working .Ini files. I hope these works ... These should also working with older versions of the app (at least 4.0.0 and 4.1.3), but you must change the name of file server_settings.ini to wms_settings.ini. There are only layers, what I use, Including cadastral units(kiinteistöjen rajat) and hunting areas on state land(pienriistan metsästysalue).

Does anyone know about FI- and OSM- maps, which is automatically downloaded to base map menu in version 4.2.0. The removal from .ini files doesn´t seem to help, They appear again and again to base map menu. How can I remove these maps from menu?
Thanks, these settings workked fine, old 4.1.3 maps.db need to be re-loaded.
EDIT: after loading new maps, red error came again, and doesnt load all tiles....

Last edited by oulu; 2012-08-29 at 17:52.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by oulu View Post
Thanks, these settings workked fine, old 4.1.3 maps.db need to be re-loaded.
EDIT: after loading new maps, red error came again, and doesnt load all tiles....
I had same problem, but after few minutes it worked again. Paikkatietoikkuna have severals url adresses to same layers, and these ini files use only one of them. I guess sometimes they use different adress than url is in these ini files, but it can working after few minutes.

Originally Posted by orava View Post

Unfortunately there's a bug in the latest version and layers are not shown correctly, but that is fixed in the next version (which I'll try to release this week).

Have you tried to use Kapsi's map servers (see TMS section. I haven't tried but I think those could work) with Mappero?

Geocaching support is coming soon, most likely in the next version.
Thanks for the ini file settings. I am sure I get it working...
I just tried to get Kapsi maps working for Mappero and in a few minutes I succeeded. Peruskartta URL should be http://tiles.kartat.kapsi.fi/peruskartta/%0d/%d/%d.jpg
It's of type XYZ_INV and it's a good idea to set to use png..

Thanks a million Orava for suggesting trying this Kapsi maps will be then a good alternative for my own map server. And it's really fast too!

Last edited by jussihoo; 2012-08-30 at 20:53.

The Following User Says Thank You to jussihoo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zatok View Post
If you add
Code:
addMapQuest=false
addMML=false
to settings.ini under [General] section, those won't be automatically added. I'll change it to the next version so that those are only added at the first run.

Originally Posted by jussihoo View Post
Peruskartta URL should be http://tiles.kartat.kapsi.fi/peruskartta/%0d/%d%d.jpg
It's of type XYZ_INV and it's a good idea to set to use png..
The URL seems to be missing one slash between last %d's. So it should be "http://tiles.kartat.kapsi.fi/peruskartta/%0d/%d/%d.jpg".
After fixing that it started to work nicely.

Originally Posted by samivee View Post
The URL seems to be missing one slash between last %d's. So it should be "http://tiles.kartat.kapsi.fi/peruskartta/%0d/%d/%d.jpg".
After fixing that it started to work nicely.
yeah... sorry for that. Thanks for noticing. It's fixed now