Active Topics

can you right click in this game? I'm asking cause I want to see the info for the items etc and I can't right click.

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland, Białystok
can you right click in this game?
On PC version Gemrb? Yes On n900 - nope (if u read this thread or used search button you would know ^^ )
I know all items so it's not the problem :P If you don't like unidentified items in your bagpack use bg2tweak mod to indentify them ( http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2tweaks/ ).

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Texas
Magik yes I put it in the right place. there was also a alsoft.confin the download for gemrb.cfg I didnt know what to do with it so I put it in /home/user/.gemrb with gemrb.cfg.

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Texas
finally I got it working . I ran it from /home/user again. I tryed that first but it errored out then I ran it from /usr/bin like the tutorial read and got the error above. Then today I tried it from /home/user and IT WORKED! I dont know what changed but this is awsome. thanks guys.

is it not really playable at the default speed of 650MHz?

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland, Białystok
is it not really playable at the default speed
Not really. I think 800-900MHz will be good.

ps
Stock speed is 600MHz not 650

I have tried Icewind Dale but it runs even worse then BG2, maybve gonna try BG1 later and see how it goes.

@Magik I'm using you config file but even at 1ghz overclock the sound is still slow on BG2, are you saying it runs perfect for you?

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Guys, I'll be moving this soon to extras-devel plus a little config tool. Will keep in touch.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Wonderful, great work Bundyo!

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Not much work, just real life.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post: