Active Topics

Closed Thread
is there currently a working instagram app i can get on sailfish?
i dont seem to be able to find one for me to use..

(one that allows me to upload)

Originally Posted by Bubbless View Post
Hey, where did you find that Oxford dictionary file?
Try this: http://abloz.com/ huzheng/stardict-dic/
freedict.de/ The Page also offers english-
english dictionaries at: http:// abloz.com/huzheng/stardict-
dic/dict.org/

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Netherlands
I would like to see in sailfish a program that swith on/off your connections settings like bluetooth ,data,wifi on the position were you are. Same like the android app llama.

An application what i have never seen is a car application what take video like a dashboard cam. A looping recoder program,a button when click it store the loop like 5 min. Button not clicked de recoder deleting and start over again. Maybe with a speed cam warning in build

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2012 @ THESSALONIKI GREECE
hi
is it possible we have auto answer?

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
Is Xournal there yet?
Nope not yet.
Xournal was written, and the main app is written, in GTK+ so porting is quite on the time consuming side.
However I know that someone ported the desktop version of Xournal to Qt some time ago and gave the news on the Xournal Mailing List.
Not sure about its status, but could be a starting point.

Probably, however, it'll be much faster to start from scratch and only re-use .xoj handling from original source code and internal handling of object and rely on similar PDF library to port to Sailfish as well.

I did start a New Project on Sailfish IDE called Xournal, but so far, 'Xournal' it's only in the name

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anidel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Solothurn, Switzerland
Heyhey very cool list of applications on the first post... I just can't wait until these are available.

..maybe I just miss something. But I've got the feeling that there's almost only password storage and note taking apps on Jolla Store?

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Maettu View Post
..maybe I just miss something. But I've got the feeling that there's almost only password storage and note taking apps on Jolla Store?
No, no. Swipe the page to the left to get to the categories list.

Another app I'd love to see is (a GUI for) Bittorrent Sync.

The Linux binary for ARM actually works just fine executed from command line, but configuration through browser is not quite as nice as on Android app.

Plus, there are some options in the mobile version, like "Backup" and "selective Sync" that don't seem to be available in the desktop version.

Android version on Jolla is not quite doing the trick as I can't sync files outside the Android file system.

I'd love to see a Fitbit app on Sailfish

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Andromeda Galaxy
Hi,

I would love to see Whatsup (cepi's version) on Sailfish.. Because it was (still is)the best whatsapp client made for harmattan (forgive me if someone already mentioned it).. i know he's going through a tough time... but i would just love to see that happen

Kind Regards Jimmy Neutron

The Following User Says Thank You to jimmy neutron For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
applications, fm transmiter, infrared led, sailfish