Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
yeah, it seems that this update was just to make Maemo 5 more of a "finished" product for those people who bought the n900 and plan on keeping it and Maemo, instead of transitioning to Meego. This update makes it much more of a workable device than the firmware that it initially shipped with.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Baarlo, NL
Originally Posted by neotalk View Post
wow...no kangaroos in austria( do you think folk think you live in australasia?.)...
You'd be surprised how many people can't tell the difference between Austria and Australia.

Originally Posted by neotalk View Post
why not just end your message with sieg heil!?then we will know you are austrian for sure.
Now was that really necessary?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReemZ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
Originally Posted by janszoon View Post
Output Phone calls over FM transmitter.....please
Not a wise request - EVERYONE can pick what you transmit with the FM transmitter. Would you like your private conversations be broadcasted in such a way that they won't be private anymore, and could easily listened to without any special equipment?

The Following User Says Thank You to efekt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Brasilia, Brazil
good news is oblivion will arrive before 1.4

bad news is it's not the game =P

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Austria (no kangaroos over here)
Originally Posted by efekt View Post
Not a wise request - EVERYONE can pick what you transmit with the FM transmitter. Would you like your private conversations be broadcasted....
Wow, imagine having a "hot-line" with your girlfriend while stuck in traffic jam and suddenly you realize that everybody around you has it's radio on

CU - M_99

PS @ ReemZ: Trollen niet voeren a.u.b.!

Originally Posted by efekt View Post
Not a wise request - EVERYONE can pick what you transmit with the FM transmitter. Would you like your private conversations be broadcasted in such a way that they won't be private anymore, and could easily listened to without any special equipment?
Good luck on that, FM Transmitter on N900 is not strong enough for others to catch. Heil even after using the FM Boost My radio barely catches the signal and when it does there is lot of static and I have to turn my volume all the way just to listen the music.

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
The n900 is just a prop to everyone's favorite hobby here... forum debates...
It is not...

SLN member # 009

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Won't happen.

PR 1.3 is from week 36. Have there been any bugs marked as fixed in a build dated after week 36?

The Following User Says Thank You to jacktanner For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
Are you guys serious?

I would eat my shorts if there is PR 1.4.

My opinion is that Nokia is now done with Maemo 5. Anything we get on the N900 is going to be from talented developers making apps and improvements for Maemo 5 and those working on meego port for N900.
Haha, I wish there was so that you can post your shorts-eating video on Youtube.

Last edited by xtian; 2010-10-28 at 03:01. Reason: Spelling

The Following User Says Thank You to xtian For This Useful Post: