Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by JD2010 View Post
Key us intouch with the resuls.
Sure I will, but I still didn't get a reply back =(

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
That's weird... I still didn't got any reply back yet :/

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ United States
I contacted BoxWave, here's their response

Dear BoxWave Customer,

Thank you for your product request!

We are currently developing our Keyboard Buddy Case for new models, so we appreciate your suggestion since we develop our products based on the number of requests we receive for a particular model.

We will let you know when the Keyboard Buddy Case does become available for your unit.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Best Regards,

It might be an idea to actually request a keyboard for the Lumia 800!

As that is more commericially viable for a company like BoxWave, the Lumia has official support and mass marketing compared to our stillborn N9.

Also I have a solution that uses the carrying case idea, I am currently trying to get hold of the case, just need to order one, but I have ordered the keyboard

Leather case with landscape flip!

Mini Bluetooth Keyboard small enough to fit in the case!

Should get everything by next week, I will do a mini review on this forum once I have it

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page