Active Topics

Posts: 568 | Thanked: 969 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
I'm not a major contributor, never have been really, certainly not for a long time & esp. lately.
I'm sorry but I don't have time to find the info. that explains it all to you...
But I do know that what you're asserting* isn't right, perhaps some others here can help.
Maybe post in one of the more active threads, I do hope someone lays it all out for you.

All the best.
*I highlighted it in my last response to you
I've carefully re-read your posts here twice just now, and I'm still unclear what I'm asserting that is incorrect; I am one step closer in that I now know it's something to do with the pre-order or the T-shirt or something, so not the radio band. I certainly did receive an invoice for something which was never actually made available to me; that's a fact. I gave Jolla money, they sent me an invoice for two things, but I only received one: a T-shirt. That was the last I ever heard from them.

However, as I said - life goes on, and I'm done feeling negative about this whole Jolla thing. Since I'm not planning to get involved as a Jolla consumer any more, I'm not too worried about being wrong about anything related to this, so don't worry if it's not convenient for you to explain yourself at greater length.

As I said in my previous post, I've decided that I don't need a Jolla phone right now; I'm not sure what I'll get for my next device, but my life has changed a lot in the last few years and my priorities are different these days. I'm OK carrying a 2.5-year-old device and knowing that something newer and [possibly] better is out there.

As for TMO, I do think you were a major contributor, at least when I was here, in terms of gathering information about the N9 and so on around launch time; this was when such information was scarce and many rumours were flying around. I remember those days with a smile and I give you big credit for that!

Last edited by shallimus; 2014-01-05 at 22:35. Reason: Clarified some bits

The Following User Says Thank You to shallimus For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
PM'd 10char

Last edited by jalyst; 2014-01-06 at 04:56.

Posts: 568 | Thanked: 969 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto
Well, perhaps I am guilty of having seen what I wanted to see. I think Jolla could have handled this whole process a lot better, but then it was the first time they were doing it.

This is absolutely the last thing I will write on this topic anywhere on TMO.

Last edited by shallimus; 2014-01-06 at 14:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to shallimus For This Useful Post: