Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
Mine also still works. Also in CDMX (Telmex)

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Germany
I cannot connect since hours...

Originally Posted by hj-adams View Post
I cannot connect since hours...
Updated to 1.3.2 and it connects..

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Bern View Post
Updated to 1.3.2 and it connects..
it works, thanx

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2016 @ Finland
Almost a week without working - don't connect. Version 1.3.2.

I already installed version 1.3.2, weeks ago, when it was released, but doesn't work also. Yesterday it have arrived a lot of messages and I was able to send some messages too. But that lasted only a few minutes.

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Can't say why you have this problems, 1.3.2 works perfect here.

Whatsup stopped working properly for me at 1.3.1.
The day 1.3.2 was release I installed it and it worked for around 30 minutes, in which it downloaded tons of old messages. And then it got stuck, connecting but not receiving nor sending any messages.

Today I was added to a new group, even though I mentioned I don't have a working whatsapp client, and I decided to open WhatsUp just to see what would happen. And it worked for around 10 minutes, received some 50 messages, sent some 10 test messages I'd sent some weeks ago... and got stuck again, connecting but doing nothing.

I usually wait for other users to report the errors I'm having, but this time the application seems to be behaving completely at random; working perfectly for some and not at all for others.
I pretty much accepted a life without whatsapp(since there's no Jolla in Brazil and I have only my N9), but today's incident made me curious.

It happens the same to me, it downloaded lots of groups, received some new messages and then nothing, still disconnected.

Originally Posted by Rénço View Post
Whatsup stopped working properly for me at 1.3.1.
The day 1.3.2 was release I installed it and it worked for around 30 minutes, in which it downloaded tons of old messages. And then it got stuck, connecting but not receiving nor sending any messages.

Today I was added to a new group, even though I mentioned I don't have a working whatsapp client, and I decided to open WhatsUp just to see what would happen. And it worked for around 10 minutes, received some 50 messages, sent some 10 test messages I'd sent some weeks ago... and got stuck again, connecting but doing nothing.

I usually wait for other users to report the errors I'm having, but this time the application seems to be behaving completely at random; working perfectly for some and not at all for others.
I pretty much accepted a life without whatsapp(since there's no Jolla in Brazil and I have only my N9), but today's incident made me curious.
Hey, with me is the same and I'm from Brazil too. Does it have something going on with our cellular network? I use TIM and you?

Tags
cepi rocks, cepiperez, harmattan, whatsapp, whatsup