Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
I try to install this Android app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...?id=one.dot.fm

and i can't because of this error from google play:

"This app is incompatible with your device."

How can i fix this?
Barnabas Collins

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
@kollin, have you tried installing from one of the non-Google stores?

Posts: 231 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Tallinn, Estonia
Originally Posted by kollin View Post
I try to install this Android app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...?id=one.dot.fm

and i can't because of this error from google play:

"This app is incompatible with your device."

How can i fix this?
I had the same issue. Wanted to download Racechrono app. Did not allow to download for Jolla, however, was available for N9 running Nitroid!?!?

Later downloaded and installed the app from 1Mobile Market without any issues.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
I've experienced this 3 times so far... just want to see if anyone else has too.

Double tap device to wake up, but for about 20-30 seconds (or at least it seems that long) the screen just refuses to respond to anything - slide up, slide down, slide side, etc. After the 20-30 seconds, everything suddenly is peachy and works perfectly.

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post
I've experienced this 3 times so far... just want to see if anyone else has too.

Double tap device to wake up, but for about 20-30 seconds (or at least it seems that long) the screen just refuses to respond to anything - slide up, slide down, slide side, etc. After the 20-30 seconds, everything suddenly is peachy and works perfectly.
Is your battery level >10% ?

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Screen wake up has been fine fro me on double tap. However sometimes I cannot end a call as the screen will not wake after going black from proximity detection.

The Following User Says Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post

I have had problem were they screen doesn't respond for around 3-5 seconds. It has only happened outside and it just happens that there's around -15C outside.... that probably has something to do with it. Even as I expect something else from a Finnish company. My Lumias have no problems in that kind of weather.

I would figure you wont have the same problem in Malaysia.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
It's been cold in Malaysia recently... averaging about 25C in the evening. Probably not the reason... I didn't notice the battery percentage the first 2 times, but the most recent occurrence was with 80%+++ charge remaining.

I'm in malaysia as well. i see a different problem related to the screen. happened once ( i think it's software related). phone wakes up, i look at screen. within about 10 seconds screen turns off.

a reboot fixed it.

i don't think your problem is battery related.

btw, my phone slows and UI becomes jerky when i access the mail app while i am updating mails. is that what everyone gets? usually happens when i have a lot to sync.

i also managed to make the phone hang to the point when i double tap i only see backlight turning on. nothing on screen. but i know phone is still running because i was in a call using a BT headset and i could hear the other party speak. he couldn't hear me though. reboot fixed it.

My guess is that it is connection related. At least I have this behavior of screen not unlocking for a few seconds until it reconnects to my wireless network.
Maybe it also happens with 3g network or so.

Donate using Liberapay

Tags
jolla, review, sailfish, the other half, user experience