Active Topics

Posts: 357 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Sunny England :)
My feed reader has stopped updating. It will refresh the first feed, but fails on the others. closing and re-launching the app will allow another feed to update. it doesn't make any difference which feed it refreshes first. this happened on the n810 and beta firmware.

has anyone else seen this? I couldn't find anything on bugzilla, will file a bug if anyone else has seen it.

So it's just me then? No-one else experiencing this? (RSS reader will only update 1 feed at a time)

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ south germany
same at me with the inofficial OS2008 on my N800. Now with the official beta RSS-Reader works properly and updates every 20 sources.

Hmm, I had it on the unofficial too. Did you backup/restore when you moved to the beta? maybe it's my settings, or something I installed. Might have to try re-flashing

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ south germany
no - I'm using always a proper flashed OS with no backups - I've had enough experiences with "backups" last few months...

Maybe it's that then. I'll try resetting my settings, if that fails I'll try re-flashing.

Thanks