Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by colin.stephane View Post
Hi all,

Is there a way to add google cloud printing support like in FilesPlus ?

I actually use FilesPlus only for printing support, since it was slow to start and to change directory ...

A++
Damned, just realised I have omitted to properly install google cloud print plugin from same author.

Now I have activated the plugin in my google account, I can print properly inside filecase ...

Sorry for inconvenience.

A++

Thanks for the app. I can't get the uploading working with Dropbox. I have tried different folders. After selecting the upload option nothing happens. Am I missing something?

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Does I have misunderstand how the 'Ubuntu One' Cloud option work ?

I have logged in my account, I see no error and come to an empty page.

By the way, I have shared a folder from my laptop, I see it properly on my tablet running Android ICS, but nothing under the FileCase 'Ubuntu One' Cloud option, except this empty page.

Can someone drive me here ?

A++

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
So i'm playing around with Filebox (not Filecase) and I inadvertently find myself in the /usr/share/contacts/vcards folder and i see a bunch of names not in my phonebook. There's about a 1000 names in there, so being curious i import a name i like and lo and behold all the person's contact information is available to me. Their Job occupation, birthday, home and work numbers and what looks very likely to be their home address. I'm not sure what's going on but i just thought the rest of the board should
know. It was all fascinating and at the same time very disturbing.
Amazing! I wonder if it is contact info of some real people ?

Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Originally Posted by samy View Post
Amazing! I wonder if it is contact info of some real people ?
Maybe, or maybe those are fake contacts for the "demo mode" used when a phone is exposed in shops...

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
I just bought this app and upon testing, it lags everytime I open DCIM folder where most of my images are stored and it crashes. However, with Filebox, this is not happening. One thing I also want to raise is that it automatically restart my phone when the error message "Filecase is not responding" is showing. I hope that you will fix this on your next update. Thank you.

Thanks for the great app.
It is great useful for me.
But I face on the problem, I can not access the DropBox through the FileCase.
The authentication for dropbox succeeded and after I allowed the permission, it stuck in the window which showed the success of the link of drpbox and app.
Some people faced the same problem (like #67) and already solved by updating the app.
But I am using the latest version (0.1.8).
How can I do for solving this problem ?

tnx.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Germany
Hey Cepi

it seems that the activation of a Dropbox account doesen't work anymore. After I insert email, password and click on allow the screen whit the folders becomes black.

If i try to click on the refresh button, the prodecure starts at insert email again.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lirion For This Useful Post:
I confirm Lirion's problem.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ xalapa, veracruz, mexico
hola, me sucede lo mismo, no puedo entrar a dropbox. Me aparece la solicitud de datos, los pongo h me dice que está listo, pero doyclick en dropbox y aparecen unos segundos las carpetas y después desaparecen y tengo quevolver a poner los datos. No logro entrar a dropbox