Notices

The open arena/quake 3 ports needs a fix for the localised keyboards: they don't have the "=" key, you can still exit the game by typing fn+strl/Sym: it opens the console then you type "/quit" to exit but you have to quit the game to change map/options.
And yes the game segfault on some maps, I don't know why (it's even more noticable on quake3: the first map of the first tier crash)
Does the maintainer of quake3 for the N900 (He works at Nokia if I remember) is still active here ?

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Perth, WA, Australia
Sorry to bump this, but i have to say: Awesome! The auto-aim was driving me nuts, but that's fixed now. It would be nice to have the accelerometer control mouse look, though. I even tried with accelmymote and joystick look, but it doesn't seem to work. (unless i've got a setting wrong)

there is a level that always crash, its the 2nd set of levels (set is 4 areas) and its the 1st area of that 2nd set..the rest areas of that set are working fine

Its triggered when you see one particular opponent in the game, use options to make all opponents in the game look like you.. It wont crash then.

--Vj

Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
there is a level that always crash, its the 2nd set of levels (set is 4 areas) and its the 1st area of that 2nd set..the rest areas of that set are working fine

Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
Is there no way to make accelerometer be used for mouselook so one can walk about and jump and fire and strafe etc using the keyboard while turning and looking around with accelerometer?

Cause... that would rock insanely much.