Notices

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
but I dont have Gizmo app, I tried to set up new SIP account with Gizmo settings and I have this kind of problems

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Glendale, CA
Originally Posted by c309 View Post
any body know the settings for Broadvoice and the N900?
I haven't tried it w/ the N900. But Broadvoice is touting a new Android SIP application. Since N900 has it built right in, you can probably use these directions:
http://www.broadvoice.com/airdroid-f....html#existing

The jist is that you need to turn on multi-presence and then fill in the right information.

I will give this a shot in the next couple of weeks. So I may start a new thread when I do w/ what I find.

Originally Posted by microe View Post
I haven't tried it w/ the N900. But Broadvoice is touting a new Android SIP application. Since N900 has it built right in, you can probably use these directions:
http://www.broadvoice.com/airdroid-f....html#existing

The jist is that you need to turn on multi-presence and then fill in the right information.

I will give this a shot in the next couple of weeks. So I may start a new thread when I do w/ what I find.
How do you turn on multi presence? My account info is correct but its not working. Any help would be great thanks!

Last edited by c309; 2010-06-15 at 16:25. Reason: spelling error

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Travel bag
I have tried every step mentioned in this thread including sjgadsby's..

I am not able to get Gizmo ( sipphone.com) to work on the n900 - says "not signed in".

Is there a known issue with Gizmo on n900, pls

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Travel bag
well. I got it working finally.
If some one is trying the setup in the first few posts of this thread and find that it is not working or get a "Not signed in" msg, then the following setup for Gizmo worked for me:

Address: 1747*******@proxy01.sipphone.com
Password: your Gizmo password

Use for phone numbers: Unmarked
User name: 1747*******
Outbound proxy: proxy01.sipphone.com

Leave all the other fields as they are for the SIP setup

This setup worked for me after about 4 hrs of trying. HTH someone

The Following User Says Thank You to shin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Glendale, CA
Originally Posted by c309 View Post
How do you turn on multi presence? My account info is correct but its not working. Any help would be great thanks!
Log into your broadvoice account. Click on the account tab. Click on "Manage MultiPresence". Go through the steps for a generic sip device.

Once you have done that, go back to the main account page by clicking on the account tab. There should be a pane call "My Devices", under that should be the sip device. Click "Show settings". On the N900 put <10 digit phone number>@sip.broadvoice.com in for account. Put in your Auth_password from the "show settings" page. Click on "advanced settings". Put in your 10 digit phone number for your user name. Note that the proxy name on the settings page of your broadvoice account is wrong, replace the '-' w/ a '.' and put that in as your outbound proxy on your N900. Save, look to see that it is enabled. Once enabled, on your way you go!