Notices

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
Odd. I don't have that issue. Are you sure time is set to 12 hour in the time settings?
Also, are you on 0.0.2?

Last edited by DJJonosound; 2014-03-27 at 03:04.

is there anyway I can only install the icons but not the whole theme? I like the black oled background.

Unzip this as root to /usr/share/themes/
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ci0vz7vf2fqfhgn/ios7icons.zip
I don't know if it will work, I just dumped the icons in a folder and added the file structure.

Originally Posted by DJJonosound View Post
Unzip this as root to /usr/share/themes/
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ci0vz7vf2fqfhgn/ios7icons.zip
I don't know if it will work, I just dumped the icons in a folder and added the file structure.
thanks! i'll give it a go.
did nnot work

Last edited by denizg; 2014-04-08 at 06:38.

Hi - Thank you for this theme. Makes my N9 look really nice.

I notice the default is green theme, so went about downloading the color variants from the link. However, while extracting it using filebox, it asks for a ZIP file password, and without one, says I don't have the permission to extract. Tried a few times, same result.

If there is a password, can you pls provide as I prefer the blue theme? thanks.

Last edited by gbrm; 2014-04-26 at 05:53.

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Turkey
On pc it is extracted without any password or problem. On filebox are you sure you put the archive in MyDocs folder. Because without using fileboxRoot you will not be able to extract outside of MyDocs.

Thanks Herdem09. No, I downloaded directly on N9 and tried to extract into usr/share/themes/Full iOS7 theme/ per instructions, not the mydocs folder. I am not tech savvy, but have gotten so far following instructions and reading through the first 20 pages.. On reading your note, I just tried extracting into mydocs which works (showed 2 new folders post extraction) but was not able to move it into theme folder. Should I try anything els? Appreciate your help.

Just redownload the file, that happens when the file gets corrupted, it happens a bit.

With the firebox root thing, it is fine to keep the file in MyDocs, although you can't extract inside mydocs, which is fine because it is extracted into the theme folder.

Fun fact, the green was actually a mistake, I copied the theme from my theme folder and had green patched. Now I think each release will have a different colour just to make things interesting

Yes, I read about the green fact in one of your earlier responses... Wish the mistake were blue thought! Perhaps in the next version...

Now, I am a little confused, I re downloaded per your advice, and it is extracted in MyDocs folder, not into theme folder. Given that, how do I change to blue?

Put your zip file anywhere you want, open firebox root, go to the zip file, click on it, click extract, then go back until you get to the / directory, go to usr, then share, then themes, then Full iOS7 theme, then extract the file in that folder.

The Following User Says Thank You to DJJonosound For This Useful Post: