Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Finally I got rid of my N86 today, so I have the funds available to order...seeing all the drama that has transpired over the past few weeks/months, if I was to order today...all those who've gone through the drama, who would you reccommend, NewEgg sounds great but their price is highly elevated, I am showing here at work in distribution channels that don't have stock that they have a rate of about $535.00 in the states...so the price of Dell and Amazon is looking real good, but their availability??? Thats a throw up....thoughts anyone?

Originally Posted by ZackMorris View Post
Finally I got rid of my N86 today, so I have the funds available to order...seeing all the drama that has transpired over the past few weeks/months, if I was to order today...all those who've gone through the drama, who would you reccommend, NewEgg sounds great but their price is highly elevated, I am showing here at work in distribution channels that don't have stock that they have a rate of about $535.00 in the states...so the price of Dell and Amazon is looking real good, but their availability??? Thats a throw up....thoughts anyone?
Keep in mind newegg = no taxes. Dell's price is good until you pile on 10% or whatever the taxes are.

Originally Posted by arpwatch View Post
Keep in mind newegg = no taxes. Dell's price is good until you pile on 10% or whatever the taxes are.
NewEgg is charged me $39 tax...so that is not true for all states

Originally Posted by bornsavage View Post
NewEgg is charged me $39 tax...so that is not true for all states
Ah yeah, I think the same thing holds true for Amazon purchases as well.

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
The rebate would still apply with NewEgg as well correct?

Hmm... Newegg is alot faster about changing there page than NokiaUsa. They have already change the Add to cart back to Preorder. Atleast I got to find out they had stock.

Originally Posted by ZackMorris View Post
The rebate would still apply with NewEgg as well correct?
Yes, the rebate is from Nokia not a reseller.

The 11/30/2009 release date is now again posted at Newegg .. maybe it was just a temporary glitch to get our hopes up ..

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Seattle, WA
Weird, there's a discrepancy between the search results for "n900" and the actual n900 product page on Newegg:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...n=n900&x=0&y=0

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-178-_-Product

The search results says "Add to Cart" and the product page has "Preorder". Doh.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Seattle, WA
I've already had my card charged by Newegg when I ordered it a few minutes ago from the "Add to Cart" link, so hopefully they actually ship it out tonight.